Chapter 9

Izuku would like to say he is more socially aware than he was before when he was with his parents. Even before he presented he was shy and barely had many friends due to his quirkless status along with Kacchan's constant shoving him away and putting him down.

But with Monoma and Kendo who both helped him adjust to his new lifestyle as well as made him feel comfortable and be patient with him when he had a hard time understanding things like jokes he may not have known or his stuttering or muttering.

However, the joke kacchan just told him....was pretty hard to understand considering he saw the alpha have such a serious expression on. Izuku was wide eyed as he looked at Kacchan where there was chatter from other tables but they were deaf to Izukus ears as he slowly began to awkwardly laugh.

"Ha..Heh..Kacchan that's a funny joke, but t-" Izuku however was shot down before he could tell Kacchan that such a joke was not appropriate by Kacchan who stood up suddenly startling Izuku. Kacchan then took a seat closer to izuku leaning closer to Izuku with a serious expression.

"Who the hell says i'm joking?" Kacchan said with distaste. Izuku felt flustered with the handsome alphas gaze, Kacchan was always attractive though but never had Izuku imagined this position he was in.

"I-I'm engaged to Monoma." Izuku stuttered out the only thing he could be able to say that would hopefully snap Kacchan out of whatever he was doing.

"Last time I checked he didn't even propose yet, much less put a ring on you." Kacchan said with a bit of a growl making Izuku curl a bit in on himself out of habit. Kacchan noticed and began releasing some calming pheromones with a hand over Izukus rubbing his wrist against Izuku's wrists.

Izuku should be pulling away, should be telling Kacchan off for having such ideas, but once he felt the familiar scent of fresh spice he was feeling more relaxed then he had in YEARS. It was making him less tense as well as making his omega actually happy with an alphas presence.

Izuku pulled his hand away and kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish unsure how to respond.

Kacchan only smirked at Izuku who was about to say something but the waiter came with their food silencing him. Izuku just ate trying to ignore everything Kacchan said and just hoped and prayed it was some sick joke.

Once they finished eating, Izuku got up putting on his jacket wanting to get as far as possable from Kacchan.

"What nerd, don't want dessert?' Kacchan said Izuku just walked heading to the exit. He didn't want to be near kacchan, eating beside the alpha was enough to drain his energy and make him more stressed then he had wanted for lunch and he just wanted to get home and hopefully go to sleep to get out of this situation. Maybe kacchan will sleep and get back to his senses.

"I'm fine," Izuku said, walking faster out of the restaurant. "I'll call a cab home." Izuku was hearing the alpha walking faster behind him, making Izuku's instincts on edge.

"I can take you home just fine, nerd." Kacchan sounded closer.

"N-no I'm fine I enjoyed our meal but something came up an- Izuku was about ready to run when something grabbed his upper arm and suddenly he wasn't in the private parking lot being followed by Kacchan: he was 11 years old again after his father told him to be realistic with his mother yelling at him to get rid of useless dreams, as a young kid he yelled back at them that he will be a hero, that he was never going to give up and how he wished they weren't his parents as he turned to run to his room to slam the door, only before he could go two steps his father grabbed him roughly by the arm turning him around to get a rough backhanded slap.

Making the young pup cry hard and so afraid he pissed himself, his mother only helped him into the shower to tell him he shouldn't make his fathers life more difficult.

Izuku had gone to school the next day with a puffy cheek that his mom covered in foundation to hide the dark purple bruising. Izuku had a hard time eating solids, his father gifted him an allmight figure as an apology but never spoke of the event.

Izuku would then be used to that pattern. Calm before the storm then for everything to get great again only to get built up till it all exploded.

Izuku only stopped getting beaten by his father when his mother started doing it as his father would tend to be more violent than his mother. Last time his father put his hand on him Izuku broke an arm. His mother was better, not good but not enough to leave scars as his mother said.

Izuku was pulled out of those painful memories when he found himself in Kachan's car making him gasp with the tears falling from his eyes as well as the arms holding him obsessively in, you guessed it, Kachan's chest who was letting out rumbling from his big chest as izuku could only fall more relaxed back into the chest making him calm his heart.

After a few moments Kacchan spoke. "I won't force you into anything, izu." Izuku almost gasped out loud at that. Kacchan was speaking so softly, and how the alpha removed one of his arms around the omega to run it through Izuku's hair making Izuku release a happy huff. "But I won't lose you to anyone,.."

Kacchan then pulled down Izuku's scarf to nibble on Izuku's neck making Izuku flush feeling heat between his legs as he felt a new kind of tears build on the corners of his eyes, Izuku was about to clothes his legs when the alphas other went under Izukus shirt to wander around Izuku's chest and slowly down under Izuku pants to cup histiny omega penis and virgina that were under a populer brand of omega panties making izuku whimper.

"I do intend on keeping my side of our promise after all." Kacchan growled.