Chapter 15

Izuku spent his day cleaning, and overly organizing the house. Probably from the amount of guilt he felt. It was hunting him and it kept him awake last night, and no matter how much sweets or reading could keep him sitting still.

Not to mention the planning he now has to do with Kacchan for the wedding and the bridal shower? He couldn't figure out how to deal with it all: Kacchans feelings towards him, Izuku liking it, and how Monoma was being the best husband and trusting Izuku.

How was he to go with this? Be a cheater this whole marriage or tell monoma risking everything. Izuku shivered at the idea: monoma kicking him out leaving him either back with his parents or at those omega houses or homeless. Izuku couldn't decide which was worse...

Izuku felt gentle arms wrapped around him making him humor before he realized who it was.

"What's wrong? You been cleaning all day and you barely had time to relax or even pet Kacchan.." monoma hummed gently.

Izuku softly chuckled "just stressed about..classes"

Monoma hummed and released izuku to turn izuku to look Monoma in the gentle blue eyes. "Classes are hard, why not come watch a movie with me...I'll make us some katsudon and wine.."

Izuku couldn't say no to that. It had been so long since he had some katsudon. Happily he nodded and went to the couch still feeling a bit guilty as he put the broom and dustpan away.

Monoma cooked in the kitchen as izuku put up a movie and soon Monoma came with two plates of katsudon.

Izuku enjoyed it...the smell coming from the alpha was soothing, and the way Kacchan was curled between them as he lean his head on Monomas shoulder made him happy, izuku couldn't help but agree, he didn't want to lose this...Monoma was a good alpha and he didn't deserve izuku even thinking of cheating...Kacchan probably is playing a mean joke on izuku...tomorrow izuku will set the record straight with Kacchan.

As izuku yawn he closed his eyes closed as he lulled to sleep.

Unaware of Monomas light flush as he silently laughed at how cute izuku was in his arms.

Monoma was injoying the view when he got a call making him sigh annoyed and pick it up letting the movie play and avoiding moving too much to not wake the omega leaning on him.

"Oi"

Monoma winced at the blunt answer from Bakugou.

"Ah yes...the great explosion dynamite..." Monoma sighed

"It's- you know what whatever anyway wheres deku I got some ideas for the bridal shower for him."

"He's asleep, he's been busy cleaning all day stressed from classes." Monoma sighed.

"Tsk, of course he would..damn idiot overthinking or over working himself.." Monoma would think that he was sounding rude but he could think that he sounded....caring? No must just be Monomas imagination....

"Mmm how about you and him go with the neighbor house wives camping. They need an alpha present in case of anything and I wanted to go but I had a case to do... maybe izuku needs a good weekend with some friends away from school." Monoma hummed. He had heard omegas can get over stressed to the point it affects their uterus. Meaning they can become unable to bear children and Monoma does love izuku but he does need to provide a heir or his parents will force them to divorce and leave izuku to fend for himself or worse....

"You want me...to go camping with YOURE fiancé?" Bakugou said surprisingly calm and almost....testing tone.

"I trust you wouldn't make him uncomfortable..." Monoma huffed. He knows bakugou is the best decision... the guy is the number one hero, and has changed for the better in recent years unlike back  their first year in UA.

"I won't...trust me" bakugou said breathing heavy. "I'm working out rn so I'll have to call you back"

Monoma sighed as the call ended "asshole"

Monoma huffed going back enjoying this moment with his adorable omega knowing this was his forever life.....or is it?