⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 4﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

CHAPTER 4
𓂃 𖥔 pizza and confrontation 𖥔 𓂃⌗

as I walked through the door with vance, I noticed the living room was empty.

"strange, finney and gwen are usually watching tv." I murmured to myself.

I headed to the kids' rooms to investigate. I knocked lightly on finn's door.

"come in," my brother replied.

I opened the door to find him and his friend robin sat on his bed with homework spread around them.

"hey, you two, watcha up to?" I asked, jutting my hip out and bending the opposite knee in a more comfortable position.

I heard vance moving behind me, wandering around the living room.

"your brother's tutoring me in math! he's so smart," robin smiled sweetly at me.

"he really is," I chuckled.

"smartness must run in the family cuz that outfit you've chosen really compliments your body!" the younger boy flirted. I always knew he had a crush on me, he didn't try to hide it.

"ok, elvin bishop," I joked. "i've got someone round with me so we'll be in my room. we'll get a pizza for dinner. vance is that good, pizza?"

I leaned over and called to vance. he turned around from inspecting our few family photos as I called him.

"yeah, pizza's good." he said, turning back around.

"y/n. is that vance hopper?" finney hissed.

"yes it is, I'm tutoring him. have fun you two!" I said, quickly walking out and heading to gwen's room.

"adiós mi amor!" robin called as I shut the door.

I turned back to vance.

"my room's just on the end, if you wanna get set up." I said with a smile.

I knocked lightly on gwen's door to give her the same news.

"hey, sweetie. finney's got tutor with robin and I've got tutor with vance so the tv all to yourself," I said. "also, pizza for dinner!"

"ok," gwen went back to playing with her doll house.

"great talk," I muttered.

vance laughed lightly at my joke as he passed me to get to my bedroom. I followed vance to my room as he dumped his bag on my bed and looked around.

"your room looks like you." he stated.

I furrowed my brows with a smile.

"yeah, same eyes," I laughed.

"no, I mean- it looks like your personality," he gazed around with a slight smile.

"right. let's start chem, what do you think you're struggling with most?" I perched on the side of my bed and gestured for vance to do the same.