⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 16﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

CHAPTER 16
𓂃 𖥔 dinner with the hoppers 𖥔 𓂃⌗

I walked down the path from my house, leaving a very shocked vance behind me. I made sure I swayed my hips a little more as I heard the front door close a little harder than usual and vance jogging down the path towards me. he caught up with me and wrapped an arm around my waist before bringing his ear close to my lips.

"so that's how we're gonna play in front of the parents, hmm? ok... ok." he let go of me to open the car door. as he slid into the middle seat to give me the window seat with a little smirk, I knew I had the upper hand.

that was exactly how I wanted him to react.

***

we were walking up the pathway towards the large, three-story hopper residence when I felt my insides drop. my walking slowed before I came to a still. vance noticed my cease in movements and turned to me.

"what's up?" he asked with a smirk, but one look at my anxious face made the lust in his eyes dissolve. "baby, what's wrong?"

"this is a mistake- I shouldn't be doing this- I should be wearing normal underwear!" I rambled in a whisper. "oh my god... oh my god! your parents are gonna hate me!"

"hey, hey. they won't! from what i've told them, they love you already. and besides, it's cute. y'know. the no underwear..." vance placed two comforting hands on my shoulders and drew closer as he whispered those last words to me.

"yeah, but you've told them this glorified version of me... they're gonna hate me..." I repeated.

"kids, y'all coming?" mrs hopper stood at the door, a big smile on her red-painted lips. dad and the kids were already inside, leaving vance and I stood alone.

"coming, ma!" vance turned back to me with a lowered voice. "it's gonna be fine."

he began leading me to the door by my hand. I moved closer to him and held his hand with both of mine.

"hi, mrs hopper," I smiled at her as we reached her. she took my cheeks in her hands with a big grin.

"please, sweetie, call me pam," she said with a broad and proud beam. I felt my smile spread almost as large as hers. "come on in! come on in, we've got a roast sitting in the oven. should be ready in about a half-hour."

after we had slipped our shoes off, she lead us through the hallway to the living room where all the kids had gathered. she informed us that our dads were in the kitchen, catching up over a beer.

in the living room, gwen was sitting on their high sofa, her little legs barely touching the ground as katy sat between them with her blonde hair threaded through gwen's little hands and talking with the twins. meanwhile, maddy was sat on the sofa with heather as she flashed magazine pictures at her face excitedly while maddy sat with a half-amused, half-annoyed look on her face. finney was sat beside baby caleb's tartan bouncy chair, watching as the child giggled at him.

as mrs hopper left vance and I with the kids to go check on the dinner, I headed over to finney first.

"you ok?" I asked as I sat myself on the floor beside him. being cautious of the view beneath my mini-skirt, I sat with my legs out, my thighs pressed together and tugged a little at the hem of my skirt. from the corner of my eye, I spotted vance watching my actions carefully from beside maddy with a lustful stare and a dark smirk.