! ii. firework show<3

! proofread:)

   after school, [name] and her friends gathered at yoimiya's house for the firework show. she and yoimiya had spent hours developing it yesterday, or at least [name] did, so she hoped it would pay off.

   "alright everyone! blankets?" yoimiya read from a clipboard of the items that they've gathered for the show. the show might go on for an hour or so, because of this, they'd need entertainments.

"check," said ayaka and thoma, holding them up.

"drinks?"

"check!" ayato held up his boba, and [name] held up bags of chips and boxes of pocky.

"does anyone want to record or not?" said yoimiya.

   "we'll record the show," said sara, as itto nodded. if either of their phones ran out of battery, they'd continue recording on another phone and edit the clips together once the show was over. surprisingly enough, despite them arguing all the time, they cooperated extremely well when put together.

   "thanks, guys! alright... we'll be setting it off in...three, two, one!..." yoimiya's cheerful voice rang, fading as she set off the fireworks and rushed over to sit down next to [name] on a blanket.

   brilliant flashes of color flew across the sky, in all kinds of shapes and sizes; pink, blue, purple, yellow, orange, red, white, green... it was ethereal for [name] to witness, she absolutely loved them.

   the group took notice of a particular firework that blasted off an orange color resembling thoma and yoimiya's face, a purple one resembling sara and a white resembling itto. [name]'s eyes shined at that, because the faces were her work.

   there was a blue one that resembled ayato's face and lighter blue one resembling ayaka's. a bright red firework that resembled [name]'s face flew across the sky as everyone clapped at [name]'s hard work.

   "thanks, everyone," said [name], on the verge of joyful tears. her hard efforts had been paid off, she felt so happy for doing such a simple thing with her friends. the fireworks continued, flashing scenes of the friend group doing a bunch of silly stuff, like the time that itto had lost to sara in a ramen contest. there was a purple and white flash of color during this, with itto distressed on the floor with sara facepalming. this was yoimiya's work. [name] was good with fireworks, but yoimiya was the master. she had blasted off entire scenes.

   there was also another firework that showed a scene of all of them skipping class together and running over the gates to escape an angry teacher. that one was extremely funny, as itto was struggling to climb over the fence and ended up jumping over it instead, and [name] was just eating a cookie while watching him struggle. how itto didn't break his legs was a wonder.

   a scene of thoma passed out during a hotpot challenge wasn't a world of surprise, because he had eaten what ayato had added to the hotpot: burnt fried radish balls. [name] was also passed out because ayaka had snuck some of ayato's boiled ice cream into the food, and she had a bite of it. ayato and ayaka were in the corner trying to look innocent.

   ...and there was another scene of itto, this time he was passed out because yoimiya had accidentally tipped her bowl of beans into his ramen. yoimiya had been making bean salad with sara nearby where itto was eating until [name] had accidentally shoved into her when thoma was chasing her with a feather ([name] was allergic) and spilt the beans. ayaka, nearby, was also trying to make bean salad (they were having a cooking competition) with ayato until his elbow knocked the bean bowl over while he was trying to drink his boba.

   "...yea, sorry about that," [name] and ayato sweatdropped, it being their fault that itto almost died. "okay, we probably shouldn't be making jokes about this."