! x. minecraft?!??!

! proofread

filler chapter because I feel like I'm going to be busy soon 😭

scaramouche was just lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling one sunday afternoon. exhausted from going to charities with his 'mother', he finally had some time to himself, and yet he was just lying in his room, doing nothing. should I play a game with someone? or a few people? should I even bother them?

   his mind drifted to someone in particular; totally not someone named [name]. wait, you like [online name]... snap out of it, you idiot.

   then it hit him. he opened Instagram on his private account, @wanderkunixx. then he clicked on a user named '@[online name]xx'.

wanderkunixx: hey, [online nickname]

[online name]xx: oh, hi, kuni!! how are you?

wanderkunixx: pretty bored, hbu?

[online name]xx: yeaa, I'm bored too. hey, wanna play a game?!??! 😱

wanderkunixx: sure, I guess.

[online name]xx you're as dry as ever 😡

wanderkunixx: so what if I'm 'dry '💀

[online name]xx: it's boring when I'm talking to dry people, they force me to make conversation 😭

wanderkunixx: I'm talking too, you know.

[online name]xx: okay whatever

[online name]xx: what game do you wanna play?? 😋

wanderkunixx: should we play minecraft?

[online name]xx: YEA!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO NUKE YOUR WORLD!!<33

wanderkunixx: sorry, WHAT NOW 💀

[online name]xx: I said nothing lmao 🥰🫶

wanderkunixx: mhm...

   the two of them logged onto minecraft as [name] joined wanderer's world. there was really well made, with a fancy house made like the traditional inazuman-style home. decorations like bushes and flowers lay around the exterior, much to her surprise; she expected it to look really dry. it was so pretty she felt a bit bad about thinking of bombing it. should I, though?  hmm... oh, maybe I should... bomb his... uh, mine? there's other mines, right?...

   but she still felt a bit guilty. kunikuzushi would practically murder her if she bombed his world. I might just bomb his farm or something... actually, I don't even know anymore. I still feel guilty.

"hey, kuni?" [name] said when she started the call.

"hm?"

"uhm... how do you stand your abusive mother?"

"I ignore her?"

   "but what if she does something really horrible to you to the point where you're terrified as f###?" she told him anxiously. recently she had vented about her mother forcing her to sleep outside.

   "call me, I'll always be here for you," he said, his voice softening. there's no way I'm bombing his world now after he's being this nice to me, she told herself. "thank you, kuni."

"...anytime."

   she turned a light red. [name] had a secret crush on her online best friend for years, and she still did. but he probably didn't return the feelings, the way he could act nice to her one moment and scold her sternly the next. unless he did? she'd never really seen him be nice to other people. well, she's never seen him with another person, so maybe he really was nice? besides, wasn't having a crush on your online best friend dangerous? I mean, we've called and texted but I've never seen his face... I know he's not an old person wanting to date me though, because he can be pretty rude sometimes.