! iii. restaurant

"ugh, I'm so hungry!..." yoimiya muttered over call. everyone was doing a group call. "can we go somewhere to eat today? I don't wanna cook."

"sure, I guess we can," said [name]. "I mean, it's our day off, so we should enjoy it."

"oh, I heard that there's a new restaurant open. maybe we can try it out!" count on itto to help you find a place to eat, he's the master.

"alright, let's go there then," said sara.

   "they better have boba tea, or I'm giving it a one-star review on Yelp." at those words, ayaka gave ayato a glare as he glared back.

   everyone got their stuff ready for the restaurant. as itto was the only one who knew how to drive, they'd have to use his car. luckily for them, itto apparently had a huge car because of how tall he was. [name] was fumbling for her purse, she was wearing [clothes of choice] and had put her wallet, phone, book, and keys inside the purse. snapping it shut, she slipped on [shoe name] and headed outside, where itto had parked his car outside of her driveway.

   "heyy, [name]!" itto yelled cheerfully, while the others looked like they were traumatized. "come in, there's one more seat in the front."

   [name] climbed inside as she shut the door. itto sped off, and as they hit the highway, went way past the speed limit. ayaka let out a light scream as the car tilted to the right and to the left, swerving to avoid a car that missed them by inches.

"ITTO!" thoma yelled in disbelief. "next time, I'm driving."

"sorry!" itto yelled back. "breaking rules are real fun though! why not go past the speed limit?"

   "you're gonna get arrested, you idiot!" sara reminded him. itto had almost got a ticket last time for speeding.

[name] was slightly panicking. "slow down, itto, drive slower."

   itto had to slow down, much to his disbelief. he grumbled silently as he jerked the steering wheel for a left turn. he drove straight and then made a right turn into the restaurant's parking lot.

   "oh, we're here!" ayato said. "they better have boba tea, I swear—" ayaka cut him off by pointing to a poster on the window with a giant boba drink as ayato's eyes widened in shock.

   "next thing you know it, ayato orders a huge amount of boba tea," yoimiya sighed. "we'd better split the bill."

"yea, good idea," said [name]. "alright, what do you guys want?"

   they all ended up choosing tonkotsu ramen. [name], not knowing what else to order, also chose it (if you can't eat pork then pick another ramen flavor, I think Muslims can't eat pork, I haven't done much research on Islam, sorry). they sat at a table for seven, the biggest there was. people slightly gaped at this friend group as if wondering how they have so many friends.

   as [name] was chatting with her friends about an anime called toilet bound, the door loudly burst open. three boys walked in, one with familiar indigo-purple hair in a jellyfish cut, the other with platinum-blonde hair with a dyed red streak tied in a ponytail, and the last one with auburn hair with a dyed black streak also tied in a man ponytail. they were wearing matching outfits: an oversized white sweater over a black long-sleeved shirt, black shorts, white socks, and black converses.

"oh no," [name] mumbled, diving to hide behind itto. "it's scaramouche."

   "you know him?" yoimiya asked. "he's the most infamous bully at celestial seminary. what happened?"

   "yesterday, on my way to Art, we had a run-in," [name] explained. "but he's so annoying..." note: any [name] slander will not be tolerated, if you want her to act the way you want then go write your own fanfic. if she's actually being dumb, slander her all you want, but I'm attempting to make a [name] that people actually kin and tolerate.