! iv. roblox with wanderer

!proofread, btw [name] doesn't know that wanderer is scaramouche (obviously).

  when [name] got home, she took a quick shower as she flopped onto the couch, letting her hair dry by a towel placed on her shoulders. she was in hello kitty pajama pants and an oversized t-shirt for comfort. as she unlocked her phone, she answered wanderer's text messages.

yo, [online name], are you home?

yep, I'm home now! wanna play now? 😋

sure. what game are we playing first though?

fashion famous

what the f###.

no excuses you agreed 😊

i hate you. /j

"/j" 😱

you love me wanderer omg

no I don't, I don't know how you even look like.

we can meet up someday dw kuni<3

please don't send me hearts.

they're platonic 😡😡

whatever you say.

[name] opened roblox and her online friend joined her in fashion famous.

"why do we have to do this again?" her online friend typed in the chat.

"because I said so," [name] replied to him.

   through the other side of the phone screen, scaramouche sighed. his online best friend was someone that he cared very much about, but sometimes she was rather irrelevant. he had to admit that he had... the teeniest crush on her, but he dared not tell anyone.

that's why he always gave in to her requests.

   they dressed up for the theme; apparently it was "wedding". he nearly died when he saw [name] dressed up as the bride and him as the groom.

   "we're definitely gonna win first place in this," [name] grinned, muttering to herself. her parents weren't home, they were working. as everyone walked on the runway, [name] stuck her tongue out at those ugly af outfits and gave them one star. she gave kuni five stars so that he'd win either second or first place.

   scaramouche gave his best friend five stars, he wanted her to win either first or second. when the results came, he and [name] grinned at the same time even though they didn't know it.

   [name] was first place, he was second, and some random person he couldn't care less about won third.

    [name] gave herself a silent cheer as she went and got herself a bowl of ice cream as a reward. "hey, wanna call?" she said to scaramouche through private chat. how it got through the roblox chat filter was unknown. 

"sure," he replied.

   [name] started a call as scaramouche joined it. [name] always kept her tone quiet so that her friend wouldn't figure out her identity so easily. scaramouche always kept his tone pretty low.

"hi!" said [name]. "how are you?" they never turned on their cameras for safety.

"I'm doing okay," said scaramouche. "how about you, idiot?"

"I'm doing fine." [name] rolled her eyes. "uh, have your mother issues downed a bit?"

   "I guess it's getting better," scaramouche told her. "that old hag is... becoming a bit more tolerable."