Help!!

"Bye." Wally said before closing the door.

Y/N sighed. He was always away. Always busy with work. Y/N sat down on the couch and continued to read her book as usual. In fact, she had already read this book multiple times. All the other books were not as interesting as this one. The characters felt real and the problems they faced, she could relate to them. It just felt nice to know she was not alone.

But then again, she still felt lonely. Wally usually works in the morning but sometimes he would work in the afternoon just to earn a little bit more money. When he was done, he would be too tired and would just bathe and sleep afterwards. Y/N understood that he wanted to provide for her but if the work always made him tired, what was the point of it? She wished that he would take it slow and quit working in the afternoons. She also wanted to tell him that she was gonna work at the cafe nearby but everytime she tried to, it would end up with him sleeping while drooling.

Something wet rolled down her cheeks. She reached her hand to touch it and traced it back to her eyes...Oh, she was crying. She wiped the tears away but they still kept coming. Why was she crying? She should not. She knew Wally loved her but lately, it feels like they were drifting away from each other. She sniffled and stood up. She walked to the bathroom slowly. Her legs felt like they were jelly. Finally, she reached the bathroom and quickly washed her face. It was getting late. She should go to sleep. She yawned the entire time while journeying to the bedroom. She hopped onto the bed and tucked herself in. Her eyes felt heavy. At last, she closed her eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/N!!!" A voiced shrieked.

"...Huh?" Y/N muttered as she sat up.

On her blanket was a small yellow puppet with dark blue hair oddly shaped like Elvis Preshleys'.

"AHHHH" Y/N screamed before punching the damn monstrosity off the bed.

The monster landed on the wall and dropped to the wall. She could hear it groaning as she witnessed it slowly standing up with the support of the wall. It held its head on its head as it turned its head to her. She felt its eyes sinking on her. She gulped.

"Did you really have to do that?!" It yelled.

Y/N stared at it. Afterwards, she rubbed her eyes. She blinked a couple of times before looking at the puppet again. It was still there. She pinched her arm a couple times. She looked up. It was still there.

"You're real?" Y/N asked.

The puppet sighed.

"Yes, I'm real, dear. You're not even going to apologize for punching me?" The puppet hissed as it crossed its arms while its leg shook frequently.

"I'm sorry but what was I supposed to do? Give you a hug and warm cookies? You spooked me!." Y/N explained.

The puppet sighed even more dramatically, "All right, all right...I'm sorry. I was just trying to wake you up."

"...Huh? Why? And how the heck did you get into my house?" Y/N prompted.

"You mean OUR house...You see, I was sleeping and when I woke up, I became t-this!" Wally added.

Y/N put her hand on her chin. She stood up and made her way to it. She placed her hand near the puppet's head and measured its height. The puppet grunted.

"Nope, you're not my husband. You're shorter." Y/N rebutted.

"Yeah, I've noticed." The puppet commented.

Y/N touched the puppet's hair and it felt surprisingly soft. The puppet's eyes softened. The puppet reached its hand up and held her hand. It frowned. Well, it did not really frown but its smile did get smaller.

"...Please believe me. I wouldn't know what else to do if you didn't." The puppet somberly said.

Y/N took a moment to look at the puppet. She thought about all the reasons the puppet would want to pose as her husband. She could think of none. She sat down and huddled her legs together. She smiled.

"I believe you." Y/N said. "But...How are we supposed to get you back to normal?"

Wally's eyes widened. He smiled slightly
and he rushed forward to hug her.

"I don't know...I just need a hug." He said as he wrapped his arms around her.

Y/N hugged him back and patted his back. He was holding onto her really tight. She could feel him tremble in her arms. Wally looked up at her. His eyes were filled with tears.

"I wish I could eat your shepherd's pie. I miss eating it." He said.

Y/N giggled, "I can make it if you want."

Wally's eyes widened as his smile broadened. He could hardly hide his jovial mood. His hands were shaking. His feet kept shifting.

"Thank you, dear!" He exclaimed.

He tiptoed and gave Y/N a little smooch. Y/N could not help but laugh. The smooch felt more like a face nuzzle but nonetheless she still appreciated it. She cupped his cheeks and squished them a little. Wally giggled in pain as she did that. Even though he was a puppet now...It still hurts!