Excuse me.

Wally clasped his hand with Y/N's hand as they walked down the street. Bystanders kept giving them strange looks. Some of them would even take pictures of them. He glanced at Y/N. She was frowning and had her head down. Noticing this, he decided to lighten up the mood.

"You know, I don't mind being short." Wally said.

Y/N cracked a smile. "I thought you didn't like being a shortie. Why the change?" She asked.

"Well, from this angle, I can still see your lovely smile." Wally replied.

Y/N snorted. She stopped walking and held her hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter. Wally smiled widely. He had doubts whether it would have worked but it did.

"Hey, don't cover your smile. Let me see it!" He said before tickling Y/N.

Y/N giggled aloud as she tried to hold his hands away from her. Her ears then shifted towards a whistle sound. She turned her head and saw a guy standing at a lamp post. The guy wore sleazy clothes and his hair was tied up in a messy hair bun. He had an unshaved beard as well. He smirked when Y/N laid her eyes on him. He whistled again.

"Damn...Looking sexy, girl." The man said.

Y/N's eyebrows wrinkled. She bit her lip. It has become a thing wherever she felt uncomfortable. She rubbed her arm and looked down. Wally frowned at the sight. He adjusted his bowtie and walked towards the man. The man raised an eyebrow.

"The hell are you?" He asked.

"Her husband." Wally answered.

The man guffawed. "Well, aren't you cute? Saying that you're her husband and all. Aww." The man replied.

Veins appeared from Wally's forehead. He took in a deep breath and exhale. He smiled.

"Sir, what you did was wrong. It was very disrespectful to my wife and you made her feel uncomfortable too. Please apologize." Wally explained in a calm manner.

The man just shook his head and chuckled. The man glanced at Y/N and blew a kiss towards her. Wally glared at him. The man looked back at him and sweat formed on his forehead. He could feel his heart pound rapidly as he immediately knew his intention. The man slowly backed away and ran in the other direction. Wally sighed. Great, a lovely day ruined. Y/N walked towards him and kissed him on the cheek. Wally blushed slightly.

"Thank you." Y/N said.

"It's no problem. Anyways, back to buying apple slurpees!" Wally exclaimed.

"I thought we were going to get Mac and Cheese?" Y/N asked.

"We can get it later. I have a sudden craving for apple slurpees now." Wally replied.

Y/N giggled and held his hand. They continued to walk again.