(one shot) Whiney Wally x reader

"But Y/N..." Wally called out.

Wally rested his head on Y/N's lap. He looked at them with puppy eyes. Wally's eyes were not really puppy eyes. His pupils only became smaller. The first time he used his "puppy eyes", Y/N thought it was creepy but got used to it. They chuckled as they shook their head.

"I have already hug you twice. What more do you want?" They asked.

"Cuddles! I want more cuddles, my dear." Wally stated.

Y/N smiled softly. They cupped Wally's cheeks and squished them. Wally nuzzled against their hands. Y/N could not help but chuckle at the sight. They booped his nose. Well, the part where he would have a nose. Wally smiled broadly in anticipation.

"Nah." Y/N replied as they stood up and walked away.

Wally grimaced. He rushed forward, lunged onto Y/N's back and wrapped his arms around their waist tightly. He nuzzled his head against their back. He sighed.

"Come on dear, I hardly have any free time but this time I do and I want to spend it with you." Wally said.

Y/N giggled and then sighed. They turned around and kissed Wally's cheek. They picked them up and hugged them back. Wally looked at them. His eyes widened.

"Fine, fine." Y/N said with a soft smile.

Wally smirked. Finally, he kissed Y/N's cheek a couple of times. The two of them spent the rest of the day cuddling each other.

*Note* Hope yall' enjoy this very short story. I'm still working on how to break them so stay tuned!