Troubles ahead.

Wally's eyes sparkled as his eyes darted all around the convenience store. He had only seen the outside of the place whenever he walked to his workplace. Then, his eyes landed on the slushy machine. He approached it and quickly grabbed a cover for his cup. After that, he tried to tiptoe to get the medium sized cup but it was not enough. It was placed higher than he had imagined. He sighed. He shifted his head to Y/N.

"...Could you please help me get it?" He asked after hesitating for a bit.

Y/N nodded. She grabbed the cup and handed it over to him. She glanced at a label on the apple flavour of the slushy machine. It was read as followed,"Out of order". She shifted her gaze to Wally. He was preoccupied with putting the cover on his cup.

"I don't think they have the apple flavour." Y/N mentioned.

Wally stared blankly at her. "What?"

"The apple flavour isn't available. See?" Y/N repeated before pointing to the label.

Wally took a deep breath and exhaled. It is clear he was not having it. Apples are his favourite! First that creepy guy, now no slushy. He rested his head on his hand as his head began to ache. Y/N put her hand on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine...Let's get going to the restaurant, hm?" Wally replied.

Y/N smiled brightly. "Okay."

Soon, they were off to the restaurant again. Y/N casted a glance to Wally. He looked troubled. Y/N wondered if he was worried about not being able to work. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Wally looked up and smiled slightly.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"You looked worried about something." Y/N stated.

Wally looked away. "Oh...It's nothing."

He sighed and smiled brightly. "Is it okay if I see you work at the cafe? I want to see you in the uniform. You would look so cute in it."

Y/N blushed. She wanted to say no because she knew he would distract her. She could imagined him just staring at her with his lovely-dovey eyes. She glanced at Wally. He was showing his puppy eyes once more. She bit her lip.

"I guess you can but you have to-" Before Y/N could finish, Wally had tiptoed and kissed her lips.

Y/N'S face turned bright red completely. Wally tilted his head.

"What were you going to say?" He asked.

Y/N covered her mouth. "...Nothing."