Author's Note

▼▶︎▼▶︎▼▶︎▼ Disclaimer ▶︎▼▶︎▼▶︎▼▶︎▼

Dear Readers,

I am thrilled to share His Majestic Begum with you, and I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for your interest in my work.

—————— Copyright ⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃⁃
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

I am deeply thankful for your support and encouragement. Your readership means the world to me, and I am grateful for the opportunity to share this journey with you.

Warm regards,
Intelligentwwh
☞☞☞Warning☞☞☞

•English is not my first language, there might be some grammatical errors.

•Please, don't spread hate through your comment toward any user in the comment section.

•This book have some religious talks, that might uncomfortable for some reader, if you don't like it.

•Then you are allowed to leave from here, but don't report due to some hate.

☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉

This book contains:
Fluffy (a lot)
⦿Angst (a bit)
•Smut (no)
Dark theme
Family
Religious talks

✂︎—————————————————————————✂︎