Chapter 15

| Don't smoke!|

| Don't smoke!|

Both Khan daughter and mother reached Junaid Manzil, Maira was bubbling in anger. Whereas, Sheza was following her like a bunny toward her precious carrots.

Sheza's cuteness was embodied in her wide, innocent eyes that sparkled with a sense of wonder. Her petite stature and playful demeanor made her seem like a gentle, loyal companion, much like a devoted puppy. She exuded an aura of sweetness and curiosity.

Maira, on the other hand, carried an air of darkness and intensity. Her eyes were deep and piercing, radiating a sense of danger and a no-nonsense attitude. Her presence was commanding and intimidating, as if she held the power to unleash formidable forces if provoked.

Both women carried different Aura.

Both were in the living room, The mafia guard came with an imposing figure, his bulk filling the room. He had a rugged, weathered appearance, with a closely shaved head and a thick beard. He was dressed in a dark, well-fitted suit that accentuated his formidable frame. In his massive hand, he held a menacingly large gun. His voice was deep and gruff, befitting his role as a loyal enforcer of the criminal underworld.

"Mrs Junaid, where should we put all the shoppers?"

Maira's cold, deep voice cut through the room as she turned her gaze toward Sheza.

"Do you wanna arrange yourself or should I tell maids?"

Sheza found herself shooking her head as no and said in a small squeaky voice.

"I will do myself,"

Maira turned her dark gaze toward the guard and asserted with authority.

"Tell the maids to arrange her closet," With that, Maira left, not affording Sheza a chance to protest or say anything. Sheza was left dumbfounded, as first, Maira had asked her, and then, she had acted decisively, leaving no room for further discussion.

The guard also left the scene, and then four maids arrived, each carrying numerous shopping bags in their hands. They greeted Sheza with a bow and proceeded to head upstairs with the bags in row, ready to attend to their duties.

Sheza decided to upstairs as well, as she was walking, she felt a presence behind her, so she turned and saw Wahaj standing behind her about two meters away.

Sheza turned again and started walking, Wahaj also followed, and then she turned to him and said while hesitating.

"Um, C-can you please not follow me like that?"  she felt uncomfortable, because no other man has touched or talked to her other than Saad and her father Kabir.

"But, Milady, I am your personal bodyguard,"
He said.

Sheza contemplated the situation, her delicate features softened into a thoughtful expression. Her innocence and charm were evident in the way her eyes sparkled with curiosity, like a child pondering a new discovery. A gentle smile played on her lips, and she said in a gentle tone.