Chapter 13

|Gift|

|Gift|

"So religious daughter-in-law we got here, huh,"

Sheza's shy smile and downward gaze caught the attention of Saad and Maira, who were discreetly observing the heartwarming interaction between the father and daughter.

Junaid reached into the pocket of his sleek black silk coat, retrieving two striking cards. The first card was a shiny, golden hue, with intricate embossed designs that glistened in the light. The second card, in contrast, was a deep, glossy black, exuding an air of elegance and mystery. The coat itself was impeccably tailored, fitting him perfectly, and its smooth, luxurious fabric added an element of sophistication to his appearance.

 The coat itself was impeccably tailored, fitting him perfectly, and its smooth, luxurious fabric added an element of sophistication to his appearance

"Here, take these," Sheza's cute frown creased her forehead as she received the cards from Junaid. Her eyes showed a mix of curiosity and bewilderment, and she gazed at the shiny golden and black cards in her hands, clearly puzzled by their significance and the unexpected gesture.

"W-what are these?" As Sheza looked at Junaid, her question hung in the air, but it seemed that he was momentarily frozen by her unexpected inquiry. It was as if he couldn't believe someone wouldn't be familiar with something as ubiquitous as a credit card, and the thought momentarily baffled him.

Well, it is her.

Sheza's cuteness was undeniable as she raised her small, chubby hands and playfully waved them in front of the frozen Junaid and Maira. Her big puppy eyes and adorable pout added to her charm, making her utterly endearing. When she turned to Saad, her innocence and sweetness shone through, and it was impossible to resist her heartwarming presence.

"Look, they are not listening," In a little whiny tone, Sheza's voice carried a hint of impatience and a touch of childlike frustration as she sought a response from the still-bewildered Junaid and Maira.

Saad's admiration for the adorable Sheza was undeniable, as he suppressed the "uwu" that wanted to escape from his mouth. He strengthened his posture, his eyes gleaming with admiration, and with a sudden, resounding slam of his hand on the table, he successfully jolted Junaid and Maira out of their daze. His strength and assertiveness at that moment were like a bolt of lightning, breaking through their reverie and bringing them back to reality.