Chapter 2

|Saad|

|Saad|

6:00 am

Beep! Beep!

The sound echoed in a blackish-grey, murky and hazy  allotting room, the room was quite spacious and big, with a big full glass French window, with a king-size grey and black bed in the middle.

Then, the blanket which was messily placed on the mattress, put on some movement and then a rough, big veiny arm came out from the blanket and turned off the ringing alarm clock, in a swift motion, the blanket got removed and a big giant body came into view.

Who was none other than Saad Junaid Khan.

He moved out of his bed and straight went out of the room, he was half-clad, only in his underpants, and he walked through the hallways and turned right and there was a huge gym room with different kinds of tools to exercise.

He inside and sit on a bench and lifted the dumbles and other things.

Exactly after one hour

7:00 am

Saad stopped punching the leather punching bag, he panted heavily stretched his arms cracked his head, took the bottle of cold water drank it in one gulp and wiped his facade with a towel.

After, Saad went to his room and sat comfortably on the couch. He had his I-pad in his hand, a device perfect for checking his emails. As he opened his email application, he started scrolling through his inbox, browsing through the subject lines and sender names. Some emails caught his attention, and he decided to answer them. Carefully typing on his I-pad, he composed thoughtful responses, making sure to address each email's content appropriately. Saad found this activity productive and satisfying, knowing that he was keeping up with his professional and personal communication.

Which took approximately half an hour,

7:30 am

There was a hard knock that paid attention to the door, its voice echoed in the eeriely silent room, Yet, Saad remained unbothered and said in his hard deep wavy voice.

"Enter"

The black polished opened and A maid in her 30s came into the picture, with a big black mug of Green Tea, kept on a glass table. she moved toward him and put the Mug on the table in front of him and with a bow she left.

Saad sat down with The Green Tea, its soothing aroma filling the air as he delicately cradled the cup. He took the first sip, feeling the warmth and earthy flavor wash over his taste buds, he appreciated the subtle nuances in the tea's taste, eventually emptying the cup with a sense of contentment.

8:00 am

Saad came out from the steam-filled bathroom, his skin flushed and dewy from the hot shower. Droplets of water glisten on his broad shoulders and chiselled chest, tracing the contours of his well-defined muscles and chocolate cubes abs. The scent of a crispy, invigorating body wash lingers in the air around him, a subtle reminder of the refreshing shower he's just enjoyed.