Chapter 7

|Daughter-in-law of Khan's|

"Who are you?!!"

Sheza saw a tall woman in her 40s standing at the entrance of the living hall, her height was probably around six feet tall, and her raven silky hair fell on her shoulder, with a flawlessly beautiful yet straight face, her dressed sanity shows that she was a businesswoman, who was clad in full black from top to bottom.

The woman strode toward her with bitterness written on her front, she stood in front of Sheza, who was looking like a small kid in front of a strict, arrogant teacher, the woman looked down at her and asked her in a low yet dangerous voice.

"I asked, who are you," Sheza gulped in fear, she thought that she was scarier than her mother.

"M-me, one Mr bought m-me he-ere,"

The female gaped at her with dark eyes and a blank countenance that was scaring her more, the woman has a dark aura around her-

"Mom!"

Sheza oversaw her dark eyes move from her face to the voiced noise behind, it felt so creepy to her that like a ghost, her eyes moved due to some sound.

The woman moved back when she saw her son- Saad coming with a hazardous and gloomy facade, he came toward the females and stand beside Sheza who lowered her gaze to the shining floor, both tall mother-son duo towered the smoll Sheza.

"So," MRS JUNAID trailed off...

"Well, she is my Wife Sheza," he said while pointing toward Sheza, who was looking floor with so much interest. He nudges her with his elbow, she came out of her thought and looks up and saw two pairs of dark eyes staring more like glaring at her.

She nervously smiled and bowed, Mrs Junaid nodded and said in a cold dangerous voice.

" Follow me,"

With that, she walked away leaving a dumbfounded Sheza behind, Saad also walked away with his phone hand.

Sheza stared at his leaving back in disbelief and follow the don lady aka his mother-in-law, she walked faster to cope with her swiftness, she has long legs and there she is with tiny legs.

Mrs Junaid swiftly climbed all the long ass stairs and entered in room with a wooden door,

written سيدة المافيا (lady mafia).

Sheza gulped and push off the door and entered the room, she looked around and saw her in the corner standing in front of a big glass window.

Sheza cleared her throat and stood straight, the lady turned around and sauntered toward the large glass wooden table and lean on it and bored her dark gaze on her body, Sheza shivered under the gaze and dropped her consideration on the floor

"Look up," Sheza heeded and looked at her face, I repeat at her face not her eyes.

"So, you happened to be my daughter-in-law, right," she nodded.

"As per the information that I have, you are the daughter of that bitch Kabir, right," the lady spat harshly, she again nodded with teary eyes. She felt bad hearing a cursing word for her father.

"Still, I accept you, because my son had willingly married you," Mrs Junaid spoke causally.

"You have some rules to follow," she continues

"first: you have to follow my words,

Second: you should not talk back to any member of the family,

Third: never raise your voice,

Fourthly: as the daughter-in-law of Khan's , from now onwards it's your duty to make our meals,

Fifth: be obedient,
That all,"

Tears welled up in Sheza's eyes, streaming down her cheeks as she nodded in acknowledgment. Mrs. Junaid, in a sinister twist, let out a dark and ominous chuckle, casting a shadow of uncertainty and foreboding over the situation and said

"Get out,"

Sheza, fighting back her tears, quietly departed from the scene. As the door closed behind her, she released a heart-wrenching, muffled sob. Her hand covered her trembling mouth, and the anguish overflowed, the tears streaming down her cheeks without restraint. She was oblivious to her surroundings, consumed by her grief. Unbeknownst to her, a pair of sinister, dark eyes observed her from a distance, adding an unsettling layer to the emotional turmoil she was experiencing.

 Unbeknownst to her, a pair of sinister, dark eyes observed her from a distance, adding an unsettling layer to the emotional turmoil she was experiencing

-----------------------------------------------------------
Vote and Comment🌸