Forty Five: Class A's File [1]

A/N: Omg! Happy 4k views everyone! I know alot has seem to have given up reading (but that's fine, don't force yourself) but to those whoever was still able to caught up with this chapter- thank you for sticking with the story up until now.

I hope you guys keep supporting this story and stick with Dizian' adventure.

I hope to edit this within the future too! And also, I've uploaded 2 chapters! Hurray!

***

Almost a week had passed and Starlight magic academy had also resumed their classes. However, the reason of the unannounced visit of the Academy head was never told to any of them, it had remained a mystery to the students.

In addition, the performance task of class A was postponed for another time, as for some reason that Marvin had taken a leave of absence toegther with Zelde for a month. And because of the two' absence, Gillian was apparently appointed as a substitute teacher on both Marvin and Zelde' subjects as well as to be class A's replacement Adviser.

The student fortunately didn't mind her being in charge on Zelde' absence.

"That is all for today, dismissed." Gillian proclaimed on the cue of the lunch bell as she advanced out of the classroom of Class A.

With lunch time come, the hallway was beginning to be packed by students, chattering as they all head to one direction; the cafeteria. But Gillian went to the opposite direction.

She was headed to the teacher' lounge. Desiring to rest after such lecture she had done. She didn't know teaching was this hectic, if she had known she wouldn't even take in the position of Zelde.

Gillian was never experienced in teaching for she was recruited to be a researcher and medic for the academy. She often go out of the Academy' Laboratory, only when she has a lot of free time. These was all too new to her, but thankfully she was getting the hang of it. All she needed to do is bare it for one month.

Once she had reached the lounge, she immediately opened the oak door and approached one of the vacant sofa seat as she sat down heavily. Sighing in exhaustion.

"You think you can hang on for a couple more weeks?" An indifferent voice remarked.

Gillian glance to her left, to one of the cubicle for teachers that was almost near the sofa she was sitting in. There she saw an annoying face she wished she wouldn't see around.

"I thought you're on sick leave?" She asked.

"I've recovered." The man bluntly answered.

There was along silence between them after that. More so, they were the only people in the lounge at this time, the other professor must've went straight to the caferia to eat.

"You semn to have taken a liking to a student of yours, that's unseemly. For someone like you to like someone half of your age." The man jested as he slightly scoff after.

"Think whatever you want, Clyde. I don't care, unlike you, I have no interest with youngsters."

"...What?"

"What? Don't you like those characters who are teenagers."

Gillian glance towards Clyde who was sitting inside the cubicle, there she saw him glaring dagger through the glass pane.

"But well, that was in the past, no?"

"Enough of that crap, do you really intend to rest in here? Wouldn't the laboratory comforts you more with all the smell of chemicals lingering on it."

"I could, but the sofa here is alot more comfortable, and now that I've come to known you're here- it wouldn't be bad to make fun of you until my next class." Gillian smiled sheepishly.

Clyde in return, rolled his eyes at her,"Do whatever you want." He said as he went back to what he was doing, completely ignoring Gillian.

The door swung open creating a squeaky sound as a woman with dark brown hair entered, holding a bunch of textbooks within her hands. Gillian who immediately grasp the fact that someone entered, hurriedly went and check up on the woman as she soon helped her by getting half of the books.

"You should asked your students to help you with this, you've never changed, Hannah."

"I'm fine, Gillian. I think you're forgetting how strong I am back then." Hannah chuckled.

"That was then." Remarked Gillian, following Hannah to her cubicle as they place down the textbooks.

"Oh whatever, by the way, what brought you here? Given the fact that Cylde is also here, don't tell me you only went here to disturbed him again. That is so like you! You've never changed."

"I agree, she still acts quite childish like she used to before."

"Oh shut up you pervert."

Slam!

"What the hell did you just call me you old hag?" His eyes was flaring with rage as the air was beginning to get tense.

"O- old hag?! I'm not that old!"

"Okay, okay, that's enough you two! You'll get the lounge into ruins if you continue your heated conversation. How about a nice cup of iced coffee?" Hannah began to interrupt.

The two didn't say anything and just ignored each other. "Geez, you two are still like cats and dogs, when will you guys grow tired of such arguements, even way before where we were still students in this academy."

"Please, don't bring up the embarrassing past of mine."

Hannah chuckled "But I think it's a great time to reminisce the great old past of us three."

"Yeah no, I'd rather not." Cylde interject.

"Awe C'mon." Hannah whined as she was cleaning her desk.

Gillian began to laugh, she still can't believe the three of them would work together in this academy that they had entered to before. She thought they'll be all in their own path and would just meet again in a some sort of reunion party.

Suddenly, Gillian's gaze fell into the stack of papers on the left side of Hannah's desk. It was the class A's information file.

Hannah seemed to have noticed Gillian staring at the stack of file at the left desk corner, "Oh that, The vice principal handed them to me before they left. He probably thought I'll get picked to be his substitute, I was planning on giving it to you when I had a the time." She said.

On the very front of the paper was Rinalyn's information. Gillian couldn't help but pick that specific file up.

"This is from last year' information wasn't it?" She asked scanning through the file especially within the photo attached at the right top corner.

"Yeah, she looks totally different right? Her hair didn't turn black even after she let it grow long. It stayed in a chestnut color. I guess it was the side effect of the poison, it may hadn't cause her harm but it did affect her hair. It was very uncanny really."

"Well, she was immune, but not a 100% immune to poison, it's more likely that the core of her just eats it which is why it doesn't affect her body. Although, she did get a very high fever after the incident." Cylde said.

"Or rather, 'they' have already made Rinalyn's body their own vessel, let's be honest, even if the core take in every single poison drenched in her body, Rinalyn would still be in a fatal state- worse than the fever she got, but if they were already had made her a vessel, that explains why she was able to survive the poison." Exclaimed Gillian.

"What exactly do you mean by her becoming a vessel? She has a core of a demon, that already explain that she's a vessel." Clyde opinionated.

"I know that, what I mean is that, the demon inside of her are already able to control her body, or in other words they are already close to controlling Rinalyn herself. Unless Rinalyn can control them first, her life would be in danger."