o. 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍

o. a new start :

      JAZMYN and Eddie stood in the fire station and conversed while they waited for the 118 to arrive back the the station

"Eddie, I'm nervous. I don't know how well the twins are adjusting to their knew daycare. You remember last time, Bailey cried her eyes out and I wasn't there to help her." Jazmyn expressed her worries.

"Duraznos, the twins will be fine. You need to worry about making good first impression." Eddie fiddled with his shirt as he heard the 118 firefighters enter the station.

        "Eddie, I'm not worried about them. I'm worried about my kids. You know how my baby daddy gets." Jazmyn rolled her eyes at him before she concealed her worries once some of the firefighters approached her and Eddie.

         "Smile, Duraznos." Eddie pulled his shirt over his head as he stated to Jazmyn.

      THE 118 firefighter were on their way to a call at an auto shop. The ride was going smoothly at first, till a firefighter, named Buck, couldn't keep his mouth shut.

       "So, Silver Star, huh?" Chimney asked Eddie.

        Eddie nodded, "Yeah."

       "You save a platoon or something?" Chimney asked trying to make conversation with the new recruit.

      "No, no, nothing like that. Uh, just a convoy." Eddie explained while Jazmyn patted his shoulder.

      "Eddie, uh, you heard about the hot firefighter   calendar?" Hen asked Eddie as she shared a look with Buck.

       Jazmyn was taken back in shock, she couldn't contain her laughter. She placed her face in Eddie's shoulder as she tried to stop laughing.

         "Sorry what?" Eddie smiled at Hen.

         "It's for charity." Hen explained as Captain Nash laughed at her statement.