𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗉

viii

viii. parent trap:

       "WORRIED about Buck?" Eddie asked Jazmyn while the twins were playing patty cake with Bobby

"Why are you bothering me at a time like this?" Jazmyn asked him.

"Making conversation. Trying to keep your mind off Maddie and Chimney." Eddie shrugged.

"Leave me alone, Eddie. Isn't Christopher supposed to be with the twins?" Jazmyn asked him.

Eddie began looking around for his son, but didn't find him anywhere. He then started looking for Bobby and the twins. "I bet they're with Chimney." he shook his head as he and Jazmyn went to Chimney's room.

"That's so he can breathe." Bobby informed the twins, who were on his hips, while he nodded towards Chimney's oxygen cord.

"He a fish?" Willow asked.

"No, not a...a fish." Chimney smiled at her.

"He just needs extra help." Christopher added.

"Glad to see you awake," Jazmyn smiled once she and Eddie entered the room. She walked over towards Bobby and grabbed the twins. "Thanks for watching them."

"No problem." Bobby smiled..

"Let's let Chimney rest." Eddie told Christopher.

"Bye Chim Chim, Bye Pop Pop!" the twins chorused as they waved goodbye.

Jazmyn furrowed her eyebrows, "Who's Pop Pop?" she questioned the twins.

The girls pointed towards Bobby. "He said Pop Pop." they answered.

"I said Bobby, they heard Pop Pop." Bobby corrected them.

"At least you're not stuck with Ducky Quack Quack." Chris giggled.

A MONTH later Chimney and Maddie were out of the hospital and were feeling better. Jazmyn was outside of Chimney's apartment as she waited for Hen to open the door. "Girls, you listen to Chimney and be gentle with him, okay?" Jazmyn reminded the twins.