v. 𝖼𝗈𝗀𝗇𝖺𝖼

v. cognac

        "THE old trail should be right up there

        "THE old trail should be right up there. Park warden said they closed it down a few years back. Guess every once in a while they still get a thrill-seeker who ignored the signs." Bobby explained to his team.

       "They haven't been able to ping the phone?" Eddie asked Bobby.

       "Yeah, no contact since the call was dropped." Bobby informed as the crew headed to the top of the small mountain.

     "Hey, Jaz." Buck called out to Jazmyn as the two of them lagged behind the group.

        "Yes, Buck." Jazmyn glanced towards the man.

      "I don't meant to pry, but I wanted to ask if you were okay?" Buck asked as Jazmyn raised an eyebrow. "You aren't there last shift." he added.

         Jazmyn nodded in agreement. "Tim and I's shifts got messed up, so I had to stay home." she lied.

       "You are lying, but I won't pry, anymore." Buck shook his head as the two of them finally caught up with the rest of the crew.

       Eddie noticed the tripod with the phone and led the group towards it. Bobby commanded the 118 to gear up. Hen, Jazmyn, and Chimney were on standby as they watched Buck and Eddie stroll down the mountain. Eddie and Buck explained that there was a dead body and a live one, but the live one didn't call 9-1-1. The 118 managed to help the man and get him safely out of there.

        "BUGS are way scarier than rats and mice. Just saying, Chim."Jazmyn explained as she, Hen, and Chimney out there gloves on before they went to check in on the patients in the haunted house.

       "I can't agree on that one, Jaz. But on another note, please don't tell me you are dressing the girls up at a policeman and a paramedic for halloween." Hen begged as Jazmyn laughed.

         "We did that last year, for their first halloween. This year they insist on being unicorns, so there's that. And their 3rd birthday is coming up so I also didn't have time to pick them out an outfit." Jazmyn chuckled as Bobby signaled for them to come inside.