i. 𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗄-𝖺-𝖻𝗒𝖾-𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒

i. rock-a-bye-baby:

 rock-a-bye-baby:

      "MOMMY." Bailey whined as Jazmyn pulled up at the daycare.

        "Yes, sweetheart?" Jazmyn answered her daughter as she began to get the twins out of the car.

          "Why you not picking us up?" Bailey questioned her mother, who took a deep breath.

            Jazmyn bent down to reach Willow and Bailey at eye level. "Because mommy has to work, baby. Okay?" she explained to the best of her ability.

            "Oh?" Willow accepted but she was still puzzled, and so was Bailey.

              Jazmyn smiled at her two daughters before she stood up, grabbed their hand, and walked them into the daycare.

"GET out!" Hen yelled as the building began to shake. Unlike Texas, California was know for earthquakes and this feels like the worst one yet.

Jazmyn quickly ran down the steps and tried to make her way towards the door. She ended up tripping on a cable, but luckily for her, Buck was there to help her up and aid her out the door.

               As soon as the earthquake ended, the 118 hopped in the fire truck and headed to the rescue. Unlike the others, Eddie and Jazmyn were knee deep in their phones, trying to contact their children.

               "Is everything okay?" Buck asked them.

               "Yeah, there's no service. Texts won't even get through." Eddie complained.

                "And it's very irritating." Jazmyn mumbled as she shut her phone off in defeat.

                "Who are you two trying to get ahold of?" Buck asked them.