vi. 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗈𝗌

vi. christmas chaos :

     "I CAN'T believe the twins just turned three," Jazmyn stated as she grabbed the toy a woman handed her

     "I CAN'T believe the twins just turned three," Jazmyn stated as she grabbed the toy a woman handed her. "I also can't believe I have to go to Tim's parents house for Christmas."

      "He is their dad." Chimney reminded Jazmyn.

   "Yes, their dad. They can go with him, I want to be with my family for Christmas." Jazmyn complained.

"Cheer up, Jaz. It's the Christmas season." Buck smiled as he took off his Santa hat and placed it on Jazmyn's head.

      "Evan, quit putting stuff on my head," Jazmyn snapped as she adjusted the Santa hat. "But I'll keep it on. Only for Christmas season."

"It must be Christmas season. You two are back talking again." Chimney commented. Noticing the look Jazmyn and Buck were giving him, Chimney decided to be quiet...for now.

Shannon, Eddie's wife—ish, walked into the fire station with a gift in her hand and Jazmyn knew it was going to go down hill. "Jazmyn." Shannon greeted the woman, who hesitantly waved.

     Not noticing Shannon, Eddie thanked the person who was holding the gift only to look up and realize it was Shannon. "Shannon. What are you doing here?" Eddie asked her.

"You won't answer my texts or return my calls." Shannon answered him.

      Eddie shook his head, "This is not the place."

      "Maybe it's the perfect place. We can actually have a conversation that doesn't end up with us in bed." Shannon replied.

      Buck, Chimney, and Jazmyn looked over at Eddie, who in response waved them off. "Follow me." Eddie sighed as he took Shannon to the back of the station.

    "Couldn't be me." Jazmyn chuckled but she jinxed herself, Tim walked in with a toy and a big smile.

"You're not answering my text or calls." Tim's smile dropped once he approached Jazmyn.