iv. 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

iv. never ending story:

        THE 118 was called in for a helicopter that was stuck on a park bleachers

        THE 118 was called in for a helicopter that was stuck on a park bleachers. The crew hid behind the fire truck as the wind got stronger, they tried to help out but Athena insisted that they stayed down for a while. Bobby pulled Athena towards him and the fire truck for her safety.

       "When the pilot radioed they were having mechanical trouble. Looks like he tried to put it down in the field over there." Athena explained to Bobby.

      "Yeah, it got close." Bobby agreed as he checked on the helicopter

        "Yeah, not close enough. Get down, people, move!" Athena warned the people, who were trying to record.

          "Alright guys we are going to fan out and go behind those bleachers. Eddie, after we get the people out, you think you can kill that engine?" Bobby announced to his team.

         "Think so, I'm just worried about the dynamic rollover." Eddie explained to Bobby.

           "The dynamic what?" Buck asked.

         "We change the weight ratio by pulling people out, whole thing can tip over, rotors could snap off." Eddie informed Buck as he yelled over the noise of the helicopter.

         "And then flying rocks are gonna be the least of our problems." Buck realized.

           "Alright, visors down. Let's go!" Bobby commanded as the crew mirrored him and pulled their visors down.

          "Buck, get her out of there!" Bobby exclaimed as the firefighters went to work.

         "Put your arms around me. Yes, alright, here we go," Buck instructed as the red haired lady did as she was told.

            After Bobby freed the pilot from the helicopter, Eddie hopped in and tried to kill the engine. Slowly but surely, he was successful.