*Character Info*

Name: Hanae Kocho

Age: 14 ( 6 in the beginning)

Rank: Hashira

Height: 5'2" (In most Muichiro fanfiction I have read, the reader is shorter than 5'0, so I decided to make her taller ^v^)

Hair: Hanae has long, black hair that goes pass her waist with lavender tips. A few strands of hair is pulled back and clipped in place by a pink and golden butterfly hair clip. She has soft curtains bang just above her eyes. 

Eyes: She has a similar eye shape to Kanae, but the eye color is lavender.

Clothing: Hanae wore a purple-tinted version of the standard demon slayer shirt, paired with a short skirt (similar to Kanao uniform, but with shorter skirt), she also wore a haori with an identical pattern to Kanae's haori, but instead of pink and green, it's pink and purple. Hanae wore knee-height boots with butterflies on the top.

Breathing Technique: Hanae originally used Flower breathing. But since she found herself unable to master the Flower breathing, she created a derivation of the Flower breathing called, Nature breathing. (You can come up with the forms)

Personality: Hanae is known for her soft and angelic voice. She is also known for being gentle and caring. She is always kind and passionate towards others, especially her sisters and her patients. Hanae always show a gentle and soft smile on her face. Despite all of theses traits, she often shows lack of self-concern for her overall health. Hanae have shown to be quite aggressive  towards people who are harming those she care about. She can be very threatening. And when she is in a bad mood, you can guarantee that she will roast the hell out of you. Same thing happens if you piss her off. 

Katana: Her katana has a light purple hue to it. The saya (or the sheath) has an intricate silver butterfly patterns, same with the hilt (or the handle). The tsuba (the handguard) is similar to Shinobu's, but has a golden outline and the inside is hollow. (Damn, why was that so descriptive)

Power: Hanae power level ties with Muichiro (srry, I just have to). She is weaker than Muichiro strength wise, but she is by far the fastest in speed, reaction speed, attack speed, and reflexes. Hanae has the highest endurance, stamina, and attack potency. She is one of the smartest individual out all of the Hashira. She is also incredibly agile. Hanae also has a very keen nose (like our boi Tanjiro) and eyes, and incredible motor skills.

---------------------------------------

And that is it for Hanae! See y'll in the next chapter!(っ^▿^)

Words: 426