*Chapter 6*

*A/N: I felt motivated today, so here ya go 😊! Also instead of updating daily, there will be a new chapter every 1 to 2 days. And that's it, happy reading!**A/N: Incase you didn't know, Hanae is currently 9 y/o*

*Hanae's pov*

After 6 months, Sensei decided that I was ready for the Final Selection. At first, I was surprised at Sensei decision, and I even asked her why so early. She told me that I was a very fast learner and she had never taught a student as naturally talented as me. Because of that, I got strong very quickly. I had also manage to pass all of her tests and challenges with ease.

So the next day, I got ready for the Final Selection. Sensei had given a kimono that has the same pattern as her's, she also given me a haori that looks identical to Kanae's, on the day the she left, but only different colors. It was purple and pink instead of pink and green.

*The Kimono*

I put the kimono on, and put the haori on

I put the kimono on, and put the haori on. I pulled a few strand of hair, in the front, back and clipped it in place with my butterfly pin. I looked at myself in the mirror, and blew out a deep breath.

"I can do this," I reassured myself, turning away from the mirror. I grabbed the big ribbon next to me and tied it around my waist, making a sash bow in the front. I grabbed the katana, that Sensei gave me, and slide it between my right side and the ribbon. I made sure that the katana is secured in place by making the ribbon tighter. I headed out of the room and went down stair. 

"Sensei, I'm heading to the Selection now," I informed Sensei, who was reading in the living room.

"Make sure you come back safe okay?" She said, I nodded and waved goodbye and went on my way to Mount. Fujikasane.

*Timeskip to Mount. Fujikasane, because I'm lazy like that :)*

As I went up the mountain, wisteria covered both side of the path. I stopped to admire the wisterias. Although it was way past wisteria season, they still bloomed on this mountain. I continue up the rocky steps, until I came upon an entrance. I continue walking past the entrance, then I came upon a flat clearing. There was a platform with a table on it ahead of me. A cloth covered the table and whatever it placed on it. I look at my surrounding, there was around 30 people that was waiting.

"Are they all here for the Final Selection?" I thought to myself, but I just shrugged it off and went to the middle of the clearing. Then I saw two girls walked up to the platform. Both of them has white hair, and large, dark lavender eyes.

"They look like that lady from before," I suddenly remembered about the lady I met on the way back from the market. "I wonder if they are related," I wondered, but I just shrugged it off.

*A/N: Idr what they said at the Final Selection, so I made it up :D*

"Hello everyone, welcome to the Final Selection," one of them said.