*Surprise*

*A/N: Haya people! I'm really srry for the late update 😣, I have of things to do for school and I have been studying overtime, even though my teacher told me not to- But I'm trying to write as fast as I can, so pls understand! But enjoy this 3k+ reads oneshot!*

Aged up characters!
Flirty Muichiro?

*Hanae's pov*

I was trying organize my laboratory and office, when Aoi came in.

"Hanae?" I heard Aoi calling for me, so I turned around and saw Aoi peeking her head inside.

"Yes? Do you need something, Aoi?" I asked, putting away the files on the table.

"Tokito-sama is here, and he needs you to treat his injuries," Aoi explained, I sighed. Shinobu and Kanao wasn't home, so of course I have to treat his imjuries.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yea..." Aoi said.

"Thank you for letting me know, Aoi," I sighed, again.

"No problem, Hanae," Aoi smiled, then left the room.

 I finished putting away the files, then left the room the find where Muichiro is. I walked around the Estate, trying to find Muichiro. I, eventually found him in the courtyard, staring at the sky. His uniformed is a bit teared, revealing multiply cuts on his body.

"There you are, Tokito," I said, walking up to the distracted boy.

"Huh?" Muichiro looked away from the sky, and looked at me.

"Come on, lets get you treated," I said, grabbing his arm and dragging him to the nearest patient room. Luckily, he didn't resits.

I opened the door, and told him to sit on the bed while I go get the supplies. Then I left, and when to the storage room to get some bandages. When I was walking back to the room, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to grab a towel and a bucket of water. Thankfully, I spotted the three little girls.

"Naho, Sumi, Kiyo," I called out, they turned and looked at me.

"Do you need something, Hanae-same?" Sumi asked.

"Can you grab me a basin of water, and some towel to room xxx?" I requested.

"Hai!" They said at the same time, and then ran away to get the stuff. I chuckled, they are so adorable when they want to help. I went back to the room, and saw Muichiro sleeping while sitting up. I felt a smile spreading on my face.

"He really can sleep any where," I thought, setting the bandages down on the table next to the table. Then I turned to see Muichiro staring at me. It surprised me, because I didn't expect him to wake up and stare at me like that.

"Can you show me your injuries?" I asked, opening a nearby cabinet to grab a few ointments.

 I heard shuffling behind me. I turned around and saw Muichiro all ready shirtless, and cuts all over his chest and abdomen. Even with the cuts, I could clearly see his toned abs underneath (I'm literally simping rn-)

"Like what you see?" He smirked (That damn sexy smirk-). I felt a tingling on my cheeks, as a blush painted my face. I tried to calm myself down. 

I set the ointments down on the table, trying to pretend that nothing happened. All I heard was Muichiro's low chuckles (Why do I think that his chuckles are hot?) behind my back. I mentally cursed myself for noticing something like his abs. Thankfully, the three little girls came and saved me. Kiyo and Sumi both held the water basin, and Naho holding the towels.