*Chapter 5*

*A/N: OMG!!! WE'VE  REACHED 200+ READS!!!! I"M SOOO HAPPY!!! TYSM FOR READING!!!! Anyways, enjoy ^v^*

*Hanae's Pov*

It has been a few weeks since my sisters had left to do their jobs. And I have been training non-stop over the last few weeks, training as hard as I can so that I wouldn't die during the Final Selection.

I started learning about Total Concentration Breathing and the different forms of the Flower Breathing. So the key to the technique was focusing on your agility. It also utilizes one's vision to deliver a graceful attack. Although, Sensei had told me that I have excellent agility, I still have trouble with the forms. I could perform them well, I was still lacking the gracefulness while performing. I had thought about adjusting the forms a bit so that it could better fit my body. But by doing so, I would remove the mimicking of fruits and flowers. I decided to keep the forms the way it was, but I will talk to Sensei eventually about the problem.

~One day~

"Another 200!" Sensei shouted at me from the shade. I had just finished 1,000 sword swings.

"Eh?!" I was exhausted and my arms was feeling numb.

"You heard me, 200 more swings!" Sensei shouted one more time. I sighed, I got back into position and started swinging.

After I was done swinging the wooden katana, I dropped to the ground, patting heavily. I heard footsteps coming my way. I slowly stood up, I was sweating profusely, my head was light, my vision was blurring, my ears started ringing. I swayed back and forth, I tried to sit down, but almost falling backwards. Luckily, Sensei caught me just in time before I could fall on my head.

"Hanae, you are severely dehydrated, you should take a break," Sensei said, concerned for my health. I was so exhausted, I just nodded. 

Sensei helped me walk inside and sat me down. Then she went inside the kitchen and came back with a cup of water. She gave it to me and told me to finish the cup. I drank the entire cup with just one gulp. The feeling of cold water hitting my dry throat was amazing. I sigh, setting the cup down on the small coffee table in front of me.

"Hanae," Sensei said, sitting on the other side of the coffee table, "I know that you are training hard, but please give yourself a break sometimes. It's will become life threatening if you continue this habit, Hanae," Sensei told me. I didn't say anything, I just nodded and looked at the ground.

"And please tell me when you need a break, okay?" Sensei asked, look at me.

"Hai, Sensei," I nodded.

"Good, now please rest, we'll resume training tomorrow," She said, standing up. I sighed and stood up, then headed upstairs. I slowly slide the door open and enter my room. I had decided to go out for a walk, and might as well go strolling in the nearby town. I head over to the drawer, and pulled out a kimono.

*The Kimono, image is not mine*

I put the kimono on, and put my butterfly hairpin on

I put the kimono on, and put my butterfly hairpin on. I look at myself in a mirror, smiling. Then I left my room and headed down stairs. I found Sensei making food in the kitchen, I went over to her and tap on her shoulders.

"Hm? Oh Hanae, are you going somewhere?" She asked, turning her head to look at me.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go strolling around town for a bit to clear my head," I explained. She nodded.

"Well then, can you go buy some stuff from the market for me?" She asked, turning to face me fully.

"Of course, what do you need me to buy?" I asked.

"Let me write it down for you, and make sure to grab the basket and some money, okay," she said. I nodded, then went outside to grab the basket. Then I headed back inside, Sensei gave a piece of paper and some cash.

"I gave put some extra money, so you can buy some sweet if you like, growing girls like you needs sugar once in a while after all," She winked at me as I headed out the door, I waved goodbye at her and went on my way.

I descended the mountain and headed to the nearby town. The market was very lively, merchants shouting advertisement to bypassers and onlookers. I went around the market, buying fresh fruits and vegetables. As I was walking around, I notice a stall that was selling some candies. I looked inside the basket, I had a few yens left, enough to buy a few pieces of candy. I went over to the stall and bought some. I took one and popped it inside my mouth. A burst of watermelon jam filled my mouth, combined with the chewy outside, it was amazing. I had to resit the urge to take another piece and eat it. As I was walking back up the mountain, I saw a lady walking towards my way. She had pale skin, and large lavender eyes, it was a similar color to my eyes only darker. She also has white hair that is pulled back into a short ponytail. She stopped and bowed in front of me. I also stopped and bowed, showing my formality to her. Then I headed back home.

------------------------------------

Hey guys~ Again I want to thank you all for your support and actually reading my story, I really appreciate it. I never thought that I could make it this far. So maybe if we work together, I could reach 350+ reads and 5+ votes! I know it takes a lot of effort to make it that far, but I know that we could do it! And again, thank you for reading Lavender Eyes!!! And srry for the short chapter!- Author-San

Words: 986