★--𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧--★

3rd person POV:

M/n L/n
A somewhat regular student in a regular home and a regular school... well that's what it seems like.
See M/n has a style thats very diffrent from others and in cases like this, would get made fun of but because of his intimidating looks no ones really brave enough to even talk to him. M/n has great parents! He has friends! Buuut, some of those friends are not the best.
See Y/n was in a friend group since he was in elementary school but, as he went into middle school there was a new student that invited themselves onto their friend group.
Y/n being the nice person he is, didn't really have much in mind about this new student. R/n was this person's name, they basically ruined Y/n's friendship with this group so he was alone for most of that year until he somehow got into a new friend group.
This friend group was way better than his last friend group, they humbled him and cared for him at the same time, Y/n couldn't be happier with anyone else. But friends come and go, R/n decided to start hanging around his new friends and even started dating one of them.
Y/n felt forced to befriend them since everyone seemed to like them a lot so he stayed quiet for a while.
Well that didn't go as planned, R/n ended up spreading rumors about Y/n and how he treated them in the last friend group (which was not true at all) and they all took R/n side.
Y/n felt hopeless, even if he tried to explain the situation no one would understand him or even want to talk to him, Y/n had so much evidence of what R/n has done to him and other people, why couldn't he just show it to them? Well, he gave up, he didn't understand why he'd put up a fight for some people who wouldn't believe him, he deserves better than them.
Y/n ended up telling his Mom about the whole situation, she comforted him and told him that he'll have to deal with it for a little while, Y/n didn't understand why she said 'for a little while' but he shrugged it off and went to bed.
The rest of the year went by surprisingly fast, Y/n was alone for most if the time but he didn't mind because as long as he had his phone and headphones he'd manage to get through the day.
When school ended Y/n went to summer break and had lots of fun doing his own thing but one day his mom came up to him and said "I forgot to tell you sweetie, we're moving in a week" M/n eyes widened and started at his mom, "are you serious?!? Where?!" Was all M/n was wondering, to be honest M/n was ecstatic about the news he had just heard, he always wanted to move away from that school since forever so hearing his mother finally say it made him jump in excitement. "To Japan! I heard they have great highschools anndd who knows maybe you could make new friends!" She says smiling at me, Y/n jumped up and hugged her "THANK YOU THANK YOU" he repeated "Now dear you have to start packing, we have a long trip ahead of us!" He nods at her words as she left his room. Y/n flopped onto his bed and sighed. Finally a new life.

Wordcount: 606