꧁𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 #2 (𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒊🥋)꧂

Fonts:
Y/N speaking
𝖮𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗬/𝗡 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

Word Meanings:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name

(Y/N pov)

Today's the day. Today I'm finally going to come out to the club and hope it all goes well.

As I'm walking towards the door I feel my heart start beating rapidly and my hands begin to sweat but I ignore the feeling, not wanting to back out of this. I carefully start to open the door as I hear "𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾!" "𝖮𝗁 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖸/𝖭. 𝖧𝖾𝗒! 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗎𝗉?" Haruhi says while walking towards me, I feel my heart beat fast and tears threatening to fall out as I tried to control myself "u-uhm I wanted to share something... with all of you if that's alright.." I look at the members as they all just nod "^sigh^ I'm uh (Gay/Bi/Pan/Nonbinary/Trans) and uh yeah... sorry if it's kinda sudden I just. really needed to get this out.."
After almost a minute of silence I decided to just walk out since the silence was killing me. Once I closed the door to the club I immediately started to jog/speed walk when I heard Haruhi call my name. To be honest, I hate confrontation, everything about it.

I hate it.

(3rd person pov)
Once Y/N made it to the front of the school he/ they decided to slow down since he/they got pretty tired. Though Y/N was so wrong to think that nobody chased them out because just a few minutes later, Y/N heard heavy footsteps and turned around to see none other than Mori himself jogging towards him. He then felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders. Mori was hugging Y/N. The Mori Y/N has been interested in for a while is here hugging him.

(Y/N POV)

"Uh Mori... you don't need to do this you know? I'll be alright if you guys don't support it.." He didn't say anything instead he continued to hold me against his chest "Mori? Are you okay?.." I feel his head nod a bit as he hummed lightly. We stayed like that for a few minutes before he lifted his head and placed my hands on his. I look up at him raising my eyebrow in confusion when all of a sudden I heard him say in a quiet voice "𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗌 " He proceeded with "𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎" I look at him wondering what he was going to sat.

"𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖫/𝖭 𝖸/𝖭. 𝖨 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎"

I look at him wide eyed. '𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀??' "What?.." I whispered "𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖸/-" "No no I heard you I'm just a little confused.." I see him smile a little as he just pulled me into a hug "Uh... btw I also uh like you and yea.." I feel him hug me tighter, waiting for me to hug back as I finally did a few minutes later.

🥋☕︎𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭☕︎🥋

🥋☕︎𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭☕︎🥋

!!Headcannons!!

-Mori loves holding your hand. It's his favorite part of you

-Mori realized halfway of knowing you, how much you accssessories you have that are studded to he took it upon himself to get you a pair of spiky earings he thought you'd like.

-Mori isn't one public affection which was okay with you since you weren't either

-Whenever Mori's in your room he loves to surround you both with your plushies while he cuddles you closely

-Mori hardly ever wore jewelry and doesn't have a piercing so when you heard we was getting his ears pierced to have matching g earings with you, it made you love him even more(even if you tried to talk him out of it).

- He loves when you pat his head when cuddling

-He loves giving little pecs to your nose and all over your face (he also especially loves your hands)

✰𝓕𝓲𝓷✰

Wordcount: 673