☯︎𝑨 𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑩?!×pt.2×☯︎

Fonts:
Y/N speaking
𝖮𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗬/𝗡 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

(Word Definitions)
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name

<RECAP>
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚!" Was all I heard as I began to open my eyes as saw the same group of boys I saw during lunch with different colored roses. "What. The. F*ck..."

<CONTINUATION>
(Y/N pov)
It's been only 2 days since I joined the Host Club and it's been alright so far, they actually reannounced me as a server /errand boy which is still fine by me since I don't have to talk to anyone, I have however noticed that I've been getting stared at by a few of the Host Club members clients which is...weird to say the least but I ignore it not trying to start anything with anyone.

Right now I'm my third class that I have with Keiko and Kai, the teacher did mention that we should choose a group of three or four people so Keiko grabbed my arm and dragged me towards Kai so now we're a group of 3 until a girl with light brown hair came up to us and asked if she can be in our group and Keiko agreed though I did notice this girl was only looking at Keiko so I assumed they were friends already. "𝖮𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖪𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗈 𝖸𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗈" she said looking at Kai and bowing to her, I was half expecting her to introduce herself to me aswell but she straight up ignored my existence I didn't care though since I don't plan on talking to more people anymore. Once we all were set up and working on what parts we should do for this project I had a weird feeling that someone was looking at me so I decided to just look around and I didn't see anyone but when I looked in front of Kaiko and all I saw was Kazuo glaring at me so I gave her a kind of confused side eye as I looked away and continued with my work.

After class finished it was now time for lunch which Kyoya told me would be a better time to go run errands though I wish I could go out when class was going but as long as I'm allowed to go out, its fine by me. I'm walking towards the exit when I feel someone shove me but not to hard to make me fall just enough to make me trip and I looked back to see Kazuo with her glaring again, '𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹??' "uh yeah? Do you need something?" "𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖽𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗃𝖾𝖼𝗍" "What? why?" "𝖡𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍'𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖿 𝗎𝗌 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗍" I looked at her as I raised my eyebrow "uh yeah no thanks you can do that yourself" I say as I continued to walk out " 𝖨'𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗒." I stopped walking when she said that and I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing, I know I'm supposed to be scared or intimidated but I find it so cringe when someone tries acts like they have more power than another person though in this case she probably does have more power over me so that's why I'm covering my mouth. "W-why?" I still want looking at her cause I knew if I did I'd start crying from laughter. " 𝖡𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? 𝖡𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴." When she said that I realized she was talking about the host club but I don't think she knows I don't really work with them, I work FOR them. "Uh huh, uh yeah sure do whatever you want I gotta go I'll be late, cya" I say as I walk off leaving her wide eyed.