꧁𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 #1 (𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒌𝒖𝒏𝒊 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒊🍰)꧂

Fonts:
Y/N speaking
𝖮𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀

Word Meanings
Y/N: Your Name
F/A: Favorite Animal
F/C: Favorite Color

(Y/N pov)
It's been almost 2 years since I joined the host club and I still haven't came out to anyone other than Keiko and the rest of the friend group and they were really supportive.

It's currently lunch time and I'm with my friendgroup talking to Mio when all of a sudden she asked "𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝖻 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝗍?" "Come to think of it.. no I haven't yet, I'm not sure how they'd react to it yknow" "𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆, 𝗒𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗂𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋? 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗇." She said while patting my shoulder "I guess your right.. ^sigh^ I'll tell them today but I'll probably tell Honey-Senpai last since you know..ha" "𝖮𝗁𝗁𝗁 𝖸/𝖭 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗌??" Mio said while raising her eyebrows with a smirk "Oh my god stop doing that it's embarassing!" I said while covering my face "𝖧𝖠𝖧𝖠 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗇 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎" Mio said while holding a thumbs up and smiling widely.

(Timeskip to end of club)

I'm packing up my things ready to leave when I rememberd what I was planning on doing today, so I look back to see Honey on top of Mori- Senpai's shoulder so I carefully walk over to them. "Uh hey Mori-Senpai would it be alright if I can talk to Honey-senpai...alone?" I asked cautiously as I look to see Mori looking at Honey while he puts him down "𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗌." Was all Mori-senpai said before walking off. "𝖲𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾 𝖸/𝖭-𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇!?" Honey said while putting his arms up. "Oh uhm.. well I wanted to confess some- well two things." I looked at Honey-Senpai as he nodded while keeping a smile on his face, "^sigh^ okay uh... I just want to say this before anything, if you have any problem with this I totally understand and I'll promise to never bother you anymore. With that being said... Im (Gay/Trans/Bi/Pan) and um... I'm also really into you and it's alright if you don't feel the same way.." I look at his face and he has almost no reaction to it when all of a sudden he smiles widely and jumps onto me "𝖶𝖮𝖠𝖧!! 𝖸/𝖭 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭 𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤𝖲 𝖬𝖤!?" "Uh yeah ha.. uh you don't have a problem? with my identity/sexuality?" He shakes his head while wrapping his arms and legs around me (he is shorter than you obviously) "𝖨 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖸/𝖭 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭! 𝖲𝖮 𝖣𝖮𝖭'𝖳 𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖤 𝖮𝖪𝖠𝖸?" he say's while planting a small pec on my head "oh uh thanks..." I felt my voice get a little shakey and a lump in my throat. Normally I don't get emotional for these kind of things but something about him made me feel... safe in a way "𝖧𝖾𝗒? 𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖸/𝖭-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇?" Honey say's while pouting a bit, I shake my head as I lay my head on his shoulder, I then heard him whisper "𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝖸/𝖭."

(Like this^-^ remember you're the one carrying Honey!)

🍰☀︎︎𝒯𝒽ℯ ℰ𝓃𝒹☀︎︎🍰

HEADCANNON TIME!

- After you confessed, everyday Honey asks you to hold his hands!

-He loves when you hold/hug him

-He's very protective of you and wouldn't let any other person near you unless he knew they had no intention

- He loves to feed you cake even when you say you can feed yourself, he keeps insisting

- He loves to cuddle and whenever you do he always loves to plant soft kisses on your cheek and neck

-(For trans guys) Whenever you're having body dysmorphia he's always there to comfort you either by holding your hand or holding you, either way he always whispers sweet compliments until you fall asleep or feel better

- He loves when you offer to take care of usachan for him when he's too busy to carry it

- Your first date with him was shopping surprisingly even when you kept telling him not to buy you anything he insisted

-He bought 2 plushies, another big pink bunny for him but with a F/C heart while yours was a F/A with a F/C heard

-He did want to buy you something you'd definitely like so he bought you two matching rings

✰𝓕𝓲𝓷✰

Wordcount: 787