꧁𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 #3 (𝑼𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝑵𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒛𝒂𝒘𝒂)🐱)꧂

Fonts:
Y/N talking
𝖮𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗬/𝗡 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Word Meanings:
Y/N: Your Name

(Y/N pov)

I've gained an intrest on the "Schools Weirdo" as Hikaru and Kaoru put it. To me it was kinda f*cked up to call him a weirdo... even if he is, but that doesn't bother me since yknow? The way I dress is also considered "weird" or "different" which it is different but idk that's just me.
That's besides the point though (not really).

Today was the day I decided I want to come out to the host club, since this month is pride month and I've been keeping it a secret from them this whole time.

As I was walking towards the club room door I see a little girl with pig tails peeping through the door, and I'm not really cool with kids but I decided to go up to her just incase she needed help. As I'm behind her I lightly tap her shoulder in an attempt to not scare her, "Hey uh do you need help with anything kid?" She jumped a little and looked towards me and I swear I could see her eyes bright up in a way, next thing I know the little girl is clinging onto me tightly as she yelled out "𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖥𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸 𝖳𝖮𝖮𝖪 𝖨𝖳 𝖮𝖥𝖥!" I raise my eyebrow to what she just said "Uh sorry kid but 1, i'm not your brother and 2 took what off?" she didn't say anything as she kept clinging onto me so I decided to enter the club room with the little girl in my arms.

"So who's sister is this?" I ask quite loudly to get the attention from the other members as they look over to me with a little girl

(remember your hair probably looks like this or atleast the bangs do)

"𝖮𝖧 𝖪𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖬𝖨!" Tamaki yells as he goes over to us and grabs the girl who is known as 'Kirimi' and starts twirling her around as she giggles "Uh so is anyone gonna tell me who this kid belongs to or??

"𝖮𝖧 𝖪𝖨𝖱𝖨𝖬𝖨!" Tamaki yells as he goes over to us and grabs the girl who is known as 'Kirimi' and starts twirling her around as she giggles "Uh so is anyone gonna tell me who this kid belongs to or??.." "𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖭𝖾𝗄𝗈𝗓𝖺𝗐𝖺'𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖸/𝖭-𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇!" "𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖳𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂." Kyoya said as he silently watched them. I decided to ignore the whole thing '𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?... 𝗢𝗛 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗛!' "Uh guys I have something I wanna say to yall.. It's kinda important I guess?" I say as everyone almost immidietly stops what they were doing and looked over to me. "*sigh* well I don't wanna beat around the bush so ima be straight up, I'm (gay, bi, trans, pan, etc) I say still looking towards everyone. All of a sudden the little girl screams out "𝖡𝖱𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱!" as she runs past me with her hands up, I looked back to see who she was running to when I see him. "Nekozawa.." He looked over to me as I felt my cheeks get warmer. I looked back at the members "Uh well Ima get going now...cya I guess" I say as I speedwalk out of the door '𝗗𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴'.

I make my way towards the gate when all of a sudden I hear Kirimi yell out to me "𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖱!" I look back at her as she runs to me with what looks like a note in her hands and gives it to me, it read (𝐈 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐘/𝐍 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧! 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!) As I read that I look up to see Nekozawa in his cloak. "Oh um sorry didn't see you.." I say as I look away slightly, from the corner of my eye I can see him open his mouth to say something but he hesitates so I decided to speak up again "And thanks.. for the letter and supporting me.." I look back up at him as I slightly smile at him and he does the same. As I was about to say goodbye I decided to make him another note as he looks at me with curiosity. I handed him the note that read "𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝑰𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒆" as I walked away.

(Nekozawa pov)
I managed to make it home as I sit near the candle lit area and read the note Y/N handed me. "𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆, 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒔?" When I finished reading it I felt my cheeks get hotter as I pinned the note to my wall. "I'd love to, my Y/N"

☾︎𝒯𝒽ℯ ℰ𝓃𝒹☽︎

!!Headcannons!!

•When you have free time during lunch, he always invites you to his club room so you guys have some "alone time"

•Tamaki was against it but you ignored him since yknow.. his opinion doesn't really matter

•When you and Nekozawa are alone in his club room he always loves to hold on to your fingers with whatever you guys or just he is doing

•He got really happy when you told him you didn't mind the dark since you also prefer it

•He's mostly into Black Magic and your mostly into Music so he taught you some black magic things as you introduced him to your favorite music

•Alone time with you two involves the quiet room with him holding your fingers or you holding his cloak as he does is magic

✰𝓕𝓲𝓷✰

Wordcount: 923