♫︎𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒑𝒕.2 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍!♫︎

Fonts:
Y/N speaking
𝗬/𝗡 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝖮𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀

(Word Meanings)
Y/N: Your name
B/P: Birth Place
L/N: Last Name
F/H: Favorite Hobby

<RECAP>
(3rd pov)
While Y/N was listening to music, he was unaware of the pair of eyes that were practically glued onto him besides him also admiring the H/C boy.

<CONTINUATION>
[Y/N pov]
I was listening to my music when the car stopped which menag we were here, I look out the window and I see a huge pink school infront of me. "𝗢𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗳*𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻?!?!" I mentally scream to myself. I mean how is this school even normal?? I have never seen a humongous school let alone I humongous PINK school, I quietly sighed but unfortunately Kyoya heard me. "𝖨𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽? 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝖮𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝖠𝖼𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖡/𝖯 𝗂𝗌." "Yeah but in B/P a school this size is a size of a university not a highschool so I'm kind of confused y'know?" He chuckled lightly as the driver opened the door for us, as I got out of the limousine I clutched my bag strap slightly as I looked up to the school again. "Oh..my f*cking god" it's way bigger now that I look at it. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I slightly look back and see Kyoya smiling a bit as he pushed me softly to start walking in. As we were walking I saw some other students staring and pointing at us, honestly I'm used to getting judged and I doesn't really bother me since it's people with basic style but something about the students in this school made me feel a bit insecure but I didn't want it to bother me as much so relaxed my body and continued to look straight ahead while letting my face relax aswell which I heard makes me look intimidating so I did that to kinda scare the students or something like that. As we made it into the school entrance (finally) Kyoya stood next to me and said "𝖨 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽𝗎𝗅𝖾?" I nod slightly "𝖠𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝗉𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽𝗎𝗅𝖾, 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌." He stopped for a second before he continued "𝖨 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗄, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍? 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆." I looked at him and nodded, we kept walking for a few seconds as he stopped infront of a door which I assumed was the principals office so I walked in shutting the door behind me.

[Timeskip to Y/N in front of their class]
"𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌, 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝗒." He said as he walked off to what I'm assuming is his own class as I stood infront of the door kinda nervous cause I realized how many eyes are gonna be on me. After a minute I relazed myself and put on the intimidating look again as I knocked on the door, even with how I look I can still feel my heart beating fast as I tried to calm down. As I was trying to calm down I saw the door open, revealing the teacher I assume. "𝖠𝗁! 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍! 𝖸/𝖭 𝖫/𝖭 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?" She whispered to me as I nodded and bowed down. " 𝖠𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?" She said as I nodded and she walked into the class. The chatter I once heard was now gone which got me even more nervous but I was prepared, I then heard the teacher call me in so I took one last breath as I walked in and stood in front of the big crowd of students. "𝖲𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌! 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖽! 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿!" The teacher said as I looked away from her and towards all the students as I cleared my throat slightly and began speaking. "Uh.. my names Y/N L/N and uh I like to F/H... um please take care of me." I finished speaking as I bowed down slightly then the teacher spoke up "𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖫/𝖭! 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗈 Keiko, Keiko 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗎𝗉." I looked around and saw a girl with black hair and glasses raise her hand, as I started walking over to her I could hear the whispers and the stares other students are giving me. I got to my seat and the Keiko immidietly started to talk to me, I got a little confused since she seemed like a shy and introverted kind of person. "𝖧𝖾𝗒! 𝖨'𝗆 Hattori Keiko 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾𝗌, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗂𝗇𝗀! 𝖲𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗌 𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁!" I stared at her kind of wide eyed and started to laugh a little as I see her get kind of flushed from embrassment, "𝖮-𝗈𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝗂-" I cut her off still laughing a little "It's alright I'm totally with you on the whole style thing haha you don't need to be embarrassed I was just kind of caught off guard!" She looked at me and sighed in relief "𝖮𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗀𝗈𝖽 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗁" I chuckled a bit as class started, Keiko and I still talked a lot during class since we found out we both have a lot in common surprisingly, she asked me if I wanted to sit with her and her friends during lunch and obviously I said yes since I didn't want to be alone and I was pretty sure Kyoya had other people he talked to so I wanted him to spend his time with them.

[Timeskip to Keiko leading you to their friends]
Keiko was practically yanking my arm for me to hurry up but she walks to fast that it kind of started to tire me out, fortunately she saw her friends as they started to wave back at her. When we made it to the table Keiko introduced me to all of her friends which included 3 guys and 2 girls excluding Keiko which with her made the group, a group of 6. The boys names were Akihiko Hattori(2nd year), Haku Ishikawa(2nd year) and Kai Izumi(1st year), I found out that Akihiko and Keiko were sibling which was surprising since they looked nothing alike. The girls names were Keiko Hattori(1st year), Mio Yamaguchi(3rd year) and Hanako Furukawa(2nd year). While they introduces themselves I found out a lot about the group like Keiko also likes screamo music and is currently dating Kai, Akihiko is a volleyball player, Haku and Mio both play instruments and are planning to make a band with eachother and that Hanako loves to bake. As we were all talking and having fun I realized how much everyone in this group is like eachother, and I mean it in a way that everyone has the same sense of humor and also enjoy what eachother likes but also liking their own thing, they're like a big family which made me feel like I can trust them even if I just met them a few minutes ago. As we were all chatting I had a weird feeling that started to grow but I decided to brush it off since I was with my new friends(I guess I could call them that) as we continued to talk.

<??? Pov>
'hm..' I continued to stare at the H/L H/C boy as the others continued to talk with eachother, I wanted to know more about this boy! He looks so much like Nekozawa but...his aura is so different than his-it's softer with a hint of mischief. "𝖧𝖾𝗒! 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝖳𝖺𝗆𝖺-𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍?" "𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝖶𝖧𝖮 𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾" "𝗐𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍" "𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀" "I AM NOT A PERV HIKARU YOU ARE!"

[This chapter took so long to make I didn't know which direction to take this story but anyways here's the new chapter I hope you all enjoyed it especially the new characters that joined the story!]

Wordcount:1486