꧁𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 #5 ( 𝑻𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊 𝑺𝒖𝒐𝒉🌹)꧂

Fonts:
Y/N Speaking
𝖮𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗬/𝗡 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Word Meanings:
Y/N:Your name

(Y/N pov)
I

know. I KNOW! How can I ( a emo guy) fall for Tamaki Suoh (The "King" of the host club? Idk either let's just skip to the important thing okayy??

I was currently eating with my friends just talking about all sorts of things when the topic of 'coming out' came up. To be honest coming out wasn't really a big deal to me, mostly because I didn't plan on coming out to people who aren't my friend group. Unfortunately when I told the group I didn't come out to the host club members yet they flipped out and basically forced me to come out to them, with Kai and Mio saying "𝖢'𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗇 𝖸/𝖭 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽!" Or "𝖨𝗍'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖳𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗂𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗂𝗆!" WHen Mio said that I jumped a little, '𝗵𝗺𝗺... 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗲' "I guess but I don't think I'm ready for THAT yet" "𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗃𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝗍, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒'𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐" "Fine" I huffed.

So here I am. In front of the Host Clubs room, I'll be honest I'm a little nervous but only a little. I opened the door as I just felt petals get thrown onto my face, "𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾!" "It's just me, no need to be weird alright?" "𝖮𝖧 𝖨𝖳'𝖲 𝖸/𝖭 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖭!" Honey said while jumping onto me "hey honey." I say as I hold him in my arms, I've surprisingly grew fond for the boy lolita, he was actually the first and only member of the host club that I've come out to and he was also the first person to find out about my crush on Tamaki. He was extremely supportive and nice about the whole thing.

(Tamaki pov)
I couldn't help but to feel a little jealous when I saw how close Y/N and Honey were. "𝖲𝗈 𝖸/𝖭 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋? 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?" Kyoya said. "Well I wanted to tell you all something kinda important if that's alright?" "𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐘/𝐍!" I said as I walk over to Y/N and put and arm around his shoulder as he continued "Well I just felt like It's the right time to tell yall that I'm (gay, bi, pan, trans, etc)" When he said that I could feel my cheeks get warmer when all of a sudden the Shady Twins decided to comment "𝖮𝗁 𝖸/𝖭 𝖨'𝗆 𝗀𝗅𝖺𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝗐𝖺-" I didn't let him finish as I decided to drag Y/N away from them and out of the Host clubs view.

(Y/N pov)
Tamaki dragged me away from the rest of the host club and took us towards to garden and out of from any students. As we were catching our breathes I realized he hadn't taken his hand off of mine "Uh Tamaki did you ne-" I got cut off as Tamaki pulled me into his chest, I then felt a pair of lips on my forehead as I feel my face get hot. "𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝖸/𝖭, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗌!" He said as he pulled me closer to him as I laughed a little "I wasn't planning to" I said as I hugged him back.

  "𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝖸/𝖭, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗌!" He said as he pulled me closer to him as I laughed a little "I wasn't planning to" I said as I hugged him back

(This is the pose! You can choose which one you want to be!)

♧︎︎︎𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭♧︎︎︎

!!Headcannons!!

•Tamaki always buys you red roses whenever he has the chance to

•He loves to hold your hands and kiss them

•He always kisses your forehead and gives small pecks on your nose

•He gave you matching bracelets for the 1 month anniversary

✰𝓕𝓲𝓷✰

Wordcount: 645