꧁𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆, ✿︎𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆✿︎꧂ 𝐩𝐭.2

Fonts:
𝗬/𝗡 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
Y/N speaking
𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝖮𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖯𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾
(Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name
B/P = Birth Place)

[Y/N pov]
I groggly open my eyes while rubbing them '𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁' I think as I reach to my ears, "Oh.." I forgot I fell asleep with my headphones on hah. I remove my headphones and sigh in relief, '𝗠𝘆 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲^_^' I slightly laugh at my own thoughts as I get put of bed to get ready for the day. I'm still not sure what school I'll be going to but that doesn't matter right now I'm still on my break!... hopefully *sigh* anyways I go to the bathroom- (which I didn't specify last chapter but I decided that the bathroom will be in the room next to the kitchen so when you walk in the room will be the kitchen, to the left will be the living area and the right would have a small bathroom)

 hopefully *sigh* anyways I go to the bathroom- (which I didn't specify last chapter but I decided that the bathroom will be in the room next to the kitchen so when you walk in the room will be the kitchen, to the left will be the living area and ...

(How the bathroom looks)
-to wash myself up. Right as I finished washing my face I heard a knock on the door, "𝘠/𝘕 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴? 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦!" I open the door to see my mom dressed in very proffesional looking clothing "uh yeah sure but where are you going?" I ask as I looked her up and down "𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!" she smiles as me "Can I know what that school is?" "𝘕𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥!" "mkay well do you think I can get some money for the groceries?" I ask as she gives me $70 "$30 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺? 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?" I nod as she walks out. "𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤𝙤" I think to myself as I go upstairs to get changed.
(Timeskip to Y/N walking to where his mom sent him)
The convenience store my mom sent me to wasn't that far, a 16 minute walk is closer than I thought. As I walked into the store I didn't see a lot of people which is a good thing for me. I hate being around a lot of people anyways, as I finished up getting what my mom asked me to get, I start waking to the cash register when all of a sudden I accidentally bumped into someone while looking at my phone (forgot to mention another thing sorry^^ you actually studied Japanese for 3 years so you're pretty decent at it anyways back to the story!) "Umph oh- sorry!" I say a little loud as I bow down to them, "𝖮𝗁 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗈𝗄𝖺𝗒! 𝖮𝗁- 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀! 𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍" Said person reached down to get the snack I got and handed it to me, I look up at the person- (Sorry for short people but in this fanfic you're gonna be atleast 5'8 to 5'9!)- who is atleast 3inches taller then I am "Oh.. thank you!" I say slightly quiet as I bow down again. I then felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked up the person was still there looking at me with a smile, "𝖭𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗅! 𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾! 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝖾! 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈?" They asked "Oh uh I just recently moved here so I don't go to school yet hah.." I say slightly nervous "𝖮𝗁 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖾! 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗁𝖺!.." I slightly chuckled not knowing what to do or say "𝖮𝗁! 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝗆𝗒 𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖱𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗃𝗂 𝖥𝗎𝗃𝗂𝗈𝗄𝖺!""Mhm! hello erm.." "𝖲𝗂𝗋 𝗈𝗋 𝖬𝖺'𝖺𝗆 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾!""Oh uh well hello ma'am! My names Y/N L/N, It's nice to meet you!" I say as I slightly bow at them as I looked at my phone to see a text from my mom reading '𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?' As I read that I look back up at Ryouji "Well I have to get going now but it was really nice to meet you sir!" As 𝖨 bow down again and head off to pay for my things. "𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈?" Said person came walking up to Ryouji "𝖮𝗁 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗎𝗁𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗒!" He says looking back at his daughter "𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝗍?" He asked his daughter who immidietly walked away to get them as he smiled following behind her.
(Timeskip to back home)
"Ughhh mom I'm home" I yelled out to my mom while kicking my shoes off of me and walking to the kitchen, I slid the door open and jumped a little when I saw 2 men who were defenitly not my mom. I looked at them in confusion as one of them spoke "𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆." I slightly nod as I walk into the kitchen to put the food were it belongs ignoring the 2 men sitting on our couch. Just as I finished putting the foods away and started walking to my bedroom, mom finally came out of the bathroom "𝘈𝘩 𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘩 𝘠/𝘕 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦!" She says as she pulled me back into the room "ugh but mom it's so awkward and i'm tired from today." I whine "𝘕𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘳, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵" she says as she sits me down next to one of the men, she sat me so close to him that the tension started to rise up so I decided to move a little away from him. He seemed to have noticed though cause he looked at my legs then proceeded to glance up at me which I didn't return a look back cause I was uncomfortable, I look up at my mom and shes slightly glaring at me as the other man decided to speak up. "𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝖺'𝖺𝗆, 𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗒." Mom stops glaring at me and sighs, she then proceeded to look at me with a smile "Well Y/N I want you to meet my new boss and his son who you will be going to school with, Yoshio Ootori and Kyoya Ootori!"

(sorry cliffhanger! I'm making this at 2am so if there's any spelling mistakes I'm srry but I wanted to give the readers another chapter to enjoy and yeah that's all!)
Wordcount: 1150