☆-𝑩𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒉𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎!-☆

{Just a heads up, the way the story will be written will be different so there won't be fonts anymore so I'm sorry if the story ends up confusing you all!}

Word Meanings:
Y/N: Your name
K: Kyoya (Ootori)
T:Tamaki (Suoh)
KA: Kaoru (Hitachiin)
HI: Hikaru (Hitachiin)
HO: Honey (Mitskuni Haninozuka)
MO: Mori (Takashi Morinozuka)
H: Haruhi (Fujioka)

(Y/N pov)

It's been almost 2 weeks since I've worked for the host club and recently a bunch of the host club's clients have been asking for me and in general just asking why I won't work WITH the rest of the members than work FOR them and I always have to try to switch up the conversation because there really isn't a specific reason why I don't join. I just don't feel like joining.

Right now all the Host's are outside in a kind of garden just yknow doing the same thing they always do, flirting with their clients. I mean there's nothing wrong with it, it is their job basically but still I feel like the whole incest thing between the twins and Honey being able to do anything and not being told to stop is kinda weird but what can I say, I work for them.

I'm not around any of the Host's or clients right now since I don't really have anything to do so I'm just listening to music while texting Keiko behind one of the bigger trees when I hear faint footsteps behind the trees and I look back to see Haruhi as I wave to her and she waves back.

We talked for a bit before Tamaki came out of no where and went on a ramble of something and all of a sudden the twins are here holding onto Haruhi and talking about a class subject I assume.

I went back to my own thing when a felt a presence next to me as I see Kyoya with his notepad but I just decided to try to ignore the chaos but again it's the host club. I can't have any peace around them.

Now the Host Club members are talking about some physical exam or something and from what Kaoru and Hikaru told Haruhi, it'll be infront of everyone which is... dreadful to say the least, I mean I don't want girls looking at my body and vise versa I don't want girls to think I'm looking at them.

K: "Y/N."

I heard Kyoya call my name from behind me, I looked back with a hum.

K: "As you might have already heard the physical exams are happening soon and I know the type of closed off person you are so I wanted to know if you'd want to have a private room to do your physical check up."

I sighed again in relief
Y/N: "Oh uh yeah I think I'd actually prefer that, but if it's too much trouble you don't have to worry about it.."

I felt thankful for him to actually try to respect my boundaries but I also didn't want to have him work so hard for a physical check up since I'd still have a bit of privacy.

I then saw Kyoya smirk as he chuckled a bit and layer one of his hands on my shoulder.

K: "It'd be no problem for me, besides we might have Haruhi be there aswell considering the situation she's currently in we still have to keep her gender a secret but we'll have that all under control."

Y/N: "Oh so I'd be in the same room as Haruhi? Will we still have our own privacy?.."

I asked a bit worried if Haruhi didn't feel comfortable about me being in the same room but Kyoya just gave me a small nod and just told me we'd both be okay. I sighed getting a little anxious for that day.《I'll defenitly have to talk to Haruhi about if she's okay with this》I thought to myself as I continued to clean up the tables.