Shopping and Drama (9)

Ok and before this chapter begins I want to say sorry for not updating but I've been sick and have finals and regents coming up for school and want to make sure I'm ready for them so I don't have to repeat this year and want to get better so I can thanks for all of you support. Ps go watch TheCampingRusher on YouTube please. One video is above
*************************************
It's been a few weeks sense the in counter with tho who shall not be named. Today I talked Jake into taking me shopping to get stuff for the nursery. I want to do a forest theme for the twins nursery. Jake and me are both really good at art and I think if we worked together we might be able to pull it off. Right now we are in baby r us looking for some clothes even tho I only know that I'm having a girl and don't know what the other one is. "what about this top for the girl?" Jake asked. He was holding up a pink dress with matching hat and shoes. "No what did I tell you I hate pink and don't want my kid wearing it." I reminded him. (irl I actually hate pink) "I want purple, blue, green, black, and orange for my girl I don't like stereotypes for babies." we were looking around when I found 2 sheet sets for the twins with a forest print and 2 oak wood cribs along with the matching dressers and changing tables. We also got paint for the nursery and brushes. When we got home me and Jake painted the nursery just how I wanted it and set up the furniture in there. Right now we are watching Mocking jay part 1. "Katniss and Gale should be together Peeta only uses her to live through the games and Gale actually loves her and took care of her family when she was in the games it only shows that they belong together." I tell Jake we've been arguing for the past 20 mins over who Katniss should end up with and throwing food at each other.
*************************************
Sorry it's short I know I haven't updated in a while but I'm trying to figure out where I want this to go and how long I want this story to be and if I want to write a sequel. So I'm gonna write a few chapters and publish the one at a time after I edit them. Sorry again but I will try to have longer updates in the future. Thanks again for reading. Ps got check out Rockea101's books

-wolf 🐾🐾🐾