Meeting the twins (Hunters pov) (12)

Pic of the twins above
*************************************
Hunters POV-
"I know dad I fucked up by getting rejected by my mate for being a player especially because she was pregnant with my pups." I tell my dad after being lectured about cheating on Aria for the hundredth time. My dad is about to say something back when my phone rings.
(H-Hunter. D- doctor)
H-'hello'

D-'Hello is this alpha Hunter I'm talking too.'

H-'Yes who is this.'

D-'I'm the doctor in charge of delivering your pups.'

H-'Ok so why are you calling.'

D-'Aria has gone in to labor earlier than we expected and has asked us to call you so you can come see your pups.'

H-'Ok I will be right there. Bye'

Then I hang up wow Aria isn't being a bitch about this like I thought she would. "Who was that?" My dad asked
"The royal hospital Aria is giving birth and is letting me be there I don't think in the room but in the hospital." I tell him then take off I wolf form to the hospital when I get there I see Arias family and walk over to the desk to ask how she is doing they tell me she is pushing. A little while later a nurse comes out. "Alpha Hunter Aria would like to know if you want to cut the umbilical cord one your first born." The nurse says wow she is gonna let me do that I nod and an told to wash my hands then they let me in. Aria looks like she is in a lot of pain. I walk over to the doctor and she hands me the scissors and shows me where to cut I do then I'm kick out and walk back to the waiting area. A little while later the nurse comes out and tells me I can go into the room. "Hey Aria I know we aren't on the best of terms but can I hold my daughters please." I ask her nicely. "Yes but I got a question for you if I had one girl one boy what would you of done." She asked me. I grab my daughters who have my hair color but there moms eye color. I think over her question for a second.  "Well I probably would of let you keep him till he was 3 then take him to live with me to train to be an alpha but let you visit him with the other twin. Why are you asking?" I reply to her. "Ok I was just wondering." She responds to me. The wolf council sent a member down to see who gets the twins and when they can visit. "Ok so Aria gets the babies and Hunter you can visit them once a year of your choosing but it will stay the same then the day after there birthday, the night before Christmas and Easter and can have them for 2 days in the summer at your pack." Dolly the council woman tells us I grab the paper and write down the dates I want to visit them as January 1st and 2nd and to have them August 11th and 12th the day before my birthday and on my birthday. Then we both sign the papers and I leave b/c I have alpha duties. After I get home I get a call from her brothers.
(H-Hunter B-brother)
H- 'hey what's up?'
B- 'I wanted to tell you the names of your daughters.'
H- 'ok what are they.'
B- 'your oldest is Jillian Rain Manchester and your youngest is Ashlyn Brooke Manchester.'
H- 'ok thanks for letting me know.'
B- 'No problem'
Then he hangs up. I just realized it's Halloween. I'm kinda sad she didn't give them my last name but all well. I want her and my kids back I know she's hiding something from me I just want to I just want to know what. My phone dings and I look down and see a text from Aria it's a pic of the twins in the outfit I gave them with the caption why pink? I forgot she hates that color all well. My mom comes running in to the living room. "Do you have any photos of my grand babies?!?!" She asks me I show her the pic and laugh at her face. "They are so cute. When do I get to see them?" She asks me. My dad comes in the room and sees the pic of my twin girls. "Christmas eve for a little bit the New Years I get to see them then Easter and then for my birthday I get to have them. Also the day after their birthday." I tell her and her face lights up. The pack slut walks up to me "Hey babe wanna go have fun." She asks me
"Hell no I don't want an std from your nasty ass." I reply then she storms off in the other direction. After loosing Aria I'm not that big of a player any more.
*************************************
Hey guys I thought you might want to know what Hunter was thinking do you think he's gonna find out about Ezra or not.
Please
Vote
Comment
Follow

Wolf🐾🐾