Meeting the New Editions (25)

Pic above is Zay

Aria's POV-

Landon freezes after he hears Zay say I'm in labor. Zay picks me up and runs out of the diner while yelling at Landon.

"Yo dumb ass alpha snap out of it or I'll take A to the hospital by myself and you'll miss the birth." This seems to snap him out of it and he follows us out into the streets.

"Landon get the triplets and meet us there!!" I yell as a contraction hit. He seems hesitant but nods. Zay takes off full speed down the road towards the hospital that was only a few blocks from here. We get there in about 10 minutes and I am rushed into Labor, and Delivery.

"Miss is there anyone you want here?" The doctor asks me.

"Ya the dad will be here any second." I tell them, then the nurse checks how far along I am.

"Miss you are 8cm dilated I will be back in a little while to check you again." She says then leaves the room. About 5 minuets later Landon walks in with the triplets followed by the nurse again, she checks how far along I am again. "Well miss I'll go get the doctor and you are ready to push." I nod and turn to Zay.

"Can you take the triplets to the waiting room and call Noah and let him know?" I ask in between contractions.

"No problem Aria good luck." I smile as a way to say thank you. Zay ushers the triplets out of the room just as the doctor comes in followed by three nurses.

"Ok miss Manchester do you have any clue about what gender or how many you are having?"

"No I never got the chance to go to the doctors because we were in the middle of finding a place to move to and settle down and I have a set of triplets from my past relationship." I tell them they go into hushed whispers about how much danger I put the baby/babies.

"Ok miss when you feel a contraction I want you to push and hold for a count of ten." I nod as a ok, I go to lay back when on of the worst contractions I've felt so far. I sit up slightly and push.

"LANDON YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU ASSHOLE FUCK YOU." I scream while pushing.

---------------------------------------------2 Hours Later--------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations You have a healthy baby boy and girl, but I'm sorry to inform you, one didn't make it a little boy." When the doctor says this I break down into tears. "By his size he would have been baby B but he was about the same size as the little girl." I nod tears running down my face.

"Can I please see him?" I ask the doctor.

"Of course we will give you a birth certificate so you can name him also." She walks out and comes back in a few minutes later carrying a baby. I listen and hear no heart beat. She hands him to me I look at him and decide on a name.

"Landon I want to name him Hayden Jacob Blackwood."

"You want to give him my last name? Also that name is perfect for him." The nurse comes back in and takes him and the birth certificate. A few minutes later two nurses walked in pushing two hospital bassinets, they leave them by the edge of the hospital bed and walk out. "Aria can I please suggest a name?" He asked I nod. "What about Cara for the girl and Axel for the boy."

"Perfect Cara Jade Blackwood, and Axel Greyson Blackwood."

"Two more perfect names for are perfect family." I smile at him. Zay brings in the triplets.

"So A what did you decide to name them?" Zay asks me.

"Cara Jade Blackwood, Axel Greyson Blackwood and Hayden Jacob Blackwood."

"But there's only 2 babies?"

"Hayden didn't make it I think he gave up his life for his sister." I tell him he nods.

"So I called your brother and told him what has happened and that you were in labor and he said he would try to come down to visit, I'll text him and let him know about Cara and Axel and tell him about Hayden." Zay tells me I smile.

"Thank you so much Zay I don't know what I would do without you." I tell him he leaned down and gives me a hug, causing Landon to growl. "What's your issue Landon Zay always hugs me and you never act this way?" I ask him curiously, his eyes are gold telling me his wolf is in control.

"Not lose another pup or mate mine not his mine." I look at him curiously again.

"Males normally act like this after their mate has pups especially if they have lost one." Zay tells me I nod now understanding why Landon's acting this way. I mean it's not like I would know from personal experience Hunter wasn't ever around my and the triplets after I had them he got to see the girls for like 2 minutes then left.

----------------------------------------- 6 months later----------------------------------

The twins above. I own no photos used in this book.
Still Aria's POV
-----------------------------------------------
The past 6 months have been hectic with Landon having to go and make treaties with other alphas leaving me with 5 kids. My brother visiting and getting to know the twins then staying for Hayden's funeral. Not including me becoming Luna getting into fight with Zoey, Jake asking for a paternity test which showed Landon was the father, and with this recurring dream I have almost every night, which I always wake up from right before I find out what's going on but tonight Landon said he would take care of the twins so I can get a good nights sleep. It's about 9 o'clock right now and I put the triplets to bed about a hour ago.
"Darlin' go to bed I can lay Axel down ok I did say I was gonna take them tonight after all." Landon tells me I smile at him then put Cara in her crib and walk over to him.
"Thanks Landon for this I love you." I give him a kiss on the cheek and hear him say I love you to. We are fully mated and have been sense the twins turned a month old. I got to our room and get into bed falling asleep immediately.
--------------------------------Dream----------------------------
I was in the middle of a meadow when a little boy about 5 or 6 comes up to me. He has my brown hair but Landon's eyes.
"Mommy?" He says this is the first time I've ever heard him speak. "It's me Hayden." I look at him shocked then took him in to my arms and hold him close to me. My baby boy the one I thought I would never see again. "Mommy don't be sad please. I choose to died before I was born the moon goddess came to me and told me that my baby sister was going to die because she wasn't getting enough nutrients but it wasn't your fault it was just how that pregnancy was. I told her that I was willing to take her place (to make something clear when the moon goddess visited Hayden in his dream while he was still in the room he was about 5 years old in them I know confusing) just not to let my baby sister die. She told me it was a lot to sacrifice my life before I had even began to live it outside the womb. I told I know but my sister was worth saving so she made me Cara's guardian angle. I'm sorry mommy I left you but I did what I thought was best." Hayden tells me.
"I love you so much baby boy I'm so sorry you gave up your life for you sister but at least she will always have you. I miss you so does your dad and uncle Zay."
"Bye mommy love you."
"Bye baby boy love you to." Then the scene fades.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys a long chapter and an emotional one at that but what do you think about the names. I almost broke down writing that last part. So please
Vote
Comment
Follow
Wolf🐾🐾