3 years later (14)

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO CONTAIN SWEARING YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aria's POV-

Today the triplets turn 4 and so far their dad hasn't found out about Ezra. I had a miscarriage with mine and Jakes pup due to being stressed about Hunter. I'm hoping that today goes smoothly, I found out that I have a gift to see the future. Right now I'm baking the cake when I hear little footsteps running towards me yelling momma and turn to see Ezra and he looked scared.

"what's wrong baby." I ask him he looks behind him and I follow his gaze and see Hunter standing their looking pissed off.

"Mamma what does he mean by momma I thought he was your aunts kid." Hunter say deathly calm.

"Mamma what's sissies daddy talking about?" Ezra asks me

"Hunter can we not ruin the girls birthday and talk about this later." I tell him ignoring Ezra's question. The girls then come into the room and hug their dad.

"Happy birthday Ezra." The twins say at the same time. shit this is bad.

"Happy birthday sissies" Ezra replies.  Hunter looks ready to kill then I realize I had this happen in a dream on their 1st birthday.
"Aria what the fuck does he mean sissies and I want the truth!" Hunter says.
"Ok fine let's start from the beginning."
Damn this is not going well.
----------------------------------------------
Hunter's POV-

"Ok lets start from the beginning." Aria says. I'm pissed she hid my son from me if he is mine all I could know is that her aunt could have given him to her, but that's most likely not what happen.

"Wait, did you know you were pregnant with all three of them." I ask her, she shakes her head.

"No he was a surprise for me as well as everyone else who knows he's mine." She tells me and I can tell she wasn't lying about it."

"Ok so what's his full name and why did you keep him from me this whole time?" I ask her a bit hurt.

"His full name is Ezra Hunter Manchester, and when I had given birth I had a nurse take him to a hidden room and hide him from you. Then when I asked you what you would of done if I had a boy and a girl I freaked out and decided to keep him a secret. The council knows about him but agreed to help me keep him a secret till I was ready to tell you..." I cut her off.

"Where you ever going to tell me I had a son. My heir to the alpha position." I ask her.

"Yes but when he was older maybe 8 or 9 and why do you need him so bad for the alpha position you can have pups with other females you know." She says, I was beyond furious. "Now before you flip out on me how would you react if I told you could have the twins for the first 3 years of their lives then had to take them for training for the throne. Considering I had a miscarriage due to stressing about what you would do to me if you found out about Ezra! If it weren't for the triplets I wouldn't ever talk to you I fucking hate you self-centered prick! What was I not good enough for you or did me being pregnant really make you hate me that much that you had to cheat on me!!"She screams at me with unshed tears in her eyes. She hates me now damn I screwed up bad. "Shit girls why don't you go take your brother to Jake to help him get ready I will be up to help you guys in a minuet let me talk to your dad." She says to the girls the nod and run off with Ezra behind them.

"That's not why I cheated on you...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria's POV-

"That's not why I cheated on you. I got mad that you and Jake were so close and I felt that if you felt like I did you wouldn't spend so much time with him but I fucked up." He says, I feel bad but he doesn't understand why Jake and I are so close.

"Hunter when I was 14 I was kidnapped by rouges I don't know how long I was there I was whipped and beaten I don't know how many times Jake's family found me a couple of months after my first whipping and called my mom and dad. Also me and Jake grew up together are moms are best friends me and Jake were only friends but after I rejected you I realized that I loved him and he loved me you did this to your self." I tell him bringing up my painful past that I hate thinking about. "I got to go get the twins ready and I will tell Ezra your his dad  and make a formal announcement tonight before the party starts your pack is here right." I ask he nods. I walk up stair to see the twins sitting on their beds waiting for me. I grab two of the same dresses but in different colors they both had a bow at the waist and the bottom was frilly. I put Ashlyn in the red one and Jillian in the white one and did the Katniss braid in their hair, then put on their shoes and then we went and met up with Jake and Ezra.

"Hunter knows Ezra is his and I'm going to make the announcement now." I tell him then look at Ezra and pick him up. He's wearing a little kid version of a suit but had a red tie instead of black and a white shirt. I carry him on to stage and tap the mic to get everyone's attention.

"Ok so I have news I have to tell you all about Ezra, he isn't my aunts son he is mine and alpha Hunter's he is the girls brother they are triplets and I kept him a secret because I was scared of what his dad would do. Thank you and please enjoy the party." I say and everyone claps and I walk of stage to have Hunter's mom start yelling at me about how I should of told her I apologized then walked of to find Ezra to tell him that Hunter is his dad. I found him playing with my cousin Zayne I pick him up and take him away from everyone else.    

"Ezra I have to tell you something about your dad ok."

"Kk mama."

"You and your sisters have the same dad. Your dad is alpha Hunter." I tell him, he gets wide eyed and then starts jumping up and down just as Hunter walks in.

''Daddy, Daddy." Hunter looks at me for confirmation and I nod to let him know its ok. He picks Ezra up and walks back into the party with him.

------------------------------------------------------------After the Party--------------------------------------------------------

I walk out of the twins room after putting them to bed and run into Hunter. He grabs my arm and pulls me into a guess bedroom.

''Aria I need to talk to you."

"Ok what do you want."

"Do you love him. Do you love Jake?" he asks.

"I do love him why do you ask."

"I love you Aria I want you and are children back I want you to be my Luna and mate I'm sorry for what I did please take me back please." He begs I hear the door open. "Aria don't you love me. I love you please just take me back." Hunter says.

"Hunter..." There is a loud growl behind me I turn to see Jake, he slams the door and walks out. I turn back to Hunter not hearing Jake walk away. "No I don't love you Hunter, I hate you and what you did to me I love Jake more than I could ever love you." I say then walk out the door to run into something... Or should I say someone. "Jake I love you please don't let what he ever says or does ruin that or make you doubt that."

"Baby girl I will never leave you I love you too much and if he ever did try to take you way from me I would kill him now lets go to bed.

------------------------------------------------Next Morning----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunter just left  with the triplets last night Jake proposed to me right in front of Hunter when he was walking to his room I of course said yes and right now we are planning are wedding. I really want to give Jake a heir but don't know if I should wait until after the wedding or not. Its gonna be so weird without Ezra and the twins not here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so this book is almost over I know its not that many chapter but there is going to be at least two more chapters and I am going to write a sequel for this book. Also please go read my other books. Also this chapter is 1539 words.

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow

Wolf🐾🐾