Next Day (17)

I want to thank @JuliePidcock    and @horsejumper123 for voting and commenting on this story. Thoese thing make me want to update more often. Also go read Rockea101s books.
A lot happens in this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I wake up I see the triplets are still sleeping, so I go down stairs to eat. My mom had made raspberry pancakes, bacon and eggs for breakfast. I sit down and fill my plate with food, I go to eat but Noah asked me a question.

"So Aria are you gonna tell us what happened with Jake?" I nodded and stuffed some food in my mouth and swallowed it before i started to tell them what had happened.

"So we were working on wedding invites and we got to this pack and who we were inviting, and he only wanted to invite mom, dad, both of you and your betas, and Kat. I told him I wanted all of my friends including the guys and he flipped out. He kept saying that I only wanted them there to sleep with them and when I went to say something about that I wouldn't do that he said something like that only girls like that get pregnant at 16. So I walked up stairs and pack mine and the triplets stuff and found Ashlynn crying to her self about the fight. When we went to leave he made a comment that thank god we are leaving and I punched him and told him when her stopped being such a prick that he knew were I was and he can come apologize. So I came here because I didn't have anywhere else to go." If looks could kill Noah and Jayden would be killing Jake even from 10,000 miles away they were pissed. I start to eat again and hear little pitter patter of 3 pairs of feet come into the kitchen. I stand up and put them in booster seats and give them some food, then sit down and finish eating. After we finish eating I take the triplets upstairs and tell them to  pick out an outfit for the day. I walk out in the hall to see if the boys wanted to help me and find them.

"Hey sis this if for you sorry we missed your 20th birthday." Jayden says and hands me a gift I open it and see the necklace I wanted for my 16th birthday. I give them both a hug and say thank you. "Hey sis was Jake your second chance mate?"

"No he wasn't and in a way I'm glad he wasn't. I want my second chance mate to want me and my pups." I tell them they nod in agreement. "Hey can you guys help me get the triplets ready for the day?'' They agree and follow me to my room. After I get dressed and the triplets I decide to text Kat and let her know I'm back. After I text her I look over to the triplets. "Do you guyys wanna see if we can go see daddy?" They nod, so I call Hunter.

Phone conversation

A-Aria

H-Hunter

H- Hey Aria why are you calling?

A- I'm at my parents and wanted to know if we could hang out as a family?

H- Sorry I can't today maybe tomorrow.

A- Ok bye

End of conversation

The phone was on speaker so the triplets knew what the answer was.

"Momma can we go for a walk in the woods?" Ezra asks me I nod and we walk down stairs. After I get mine and their shoes on I yell that were going for a walk then we head out.

  About 10 minuets later we stop in a meadow. "Momma my body hurts all over." Ashlynn and Jillian say while Ezra nods in agreements. I mind link my parents and my brother and they are here about five minuets late. "I think they are going through their first shifts right now." The look at me like I'm crazy till we hear the sounds of bones snapping and the twins crying out in pain. Soon after Ezra starts to shift.

After about 20 minuets both of the twins have shifted and so did Ezra. Jillian's wolf is auburn with grays and blacks in her coat and has golden grey eyes. Ashlynn is a grey pup with black and brown in her coat with dark brown eyes. Ezra is black with light brown patches in his fur with dark eyes. Ashlynn was the first to start to walk around followed by Jillian and Ezra. The three start play when I smell rouges, my family must to because the stiffen.

"What is this, the alpha family out in the open." One of the rouges says I growl and get the triplets to shift soon rest of the pack is here and everyone is fighting. I shift and tell the triplets to follow me and pick Ezra up by his scruff and start to sneak away when a rouge finds us. I shift back and throw on a large t-shirt that was in one of the trees.

I look in to his eyes and we both say mate at the same time. "Shit!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait but heres the chapter. Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

wolf🐾🐾