The anoncenent and questions

Arias and the triplets outfits above song is Jungle Fantasy
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aria's POV-
Today is the day of the announcement of me becoming princess for the time being if me and Jake do get married some day then we will become king and queen but till then this is prefect. I get dressed in a purple and black dress  and put my hair up in a elegant bun then put on natural looking makeup. After I'm done getting ready I put the triplets in there outfits (outfits above.) then head down stairs with them to the ballroom where the meeting is being held. "Aria it's almost time I'm gonna take Ezra in to sit with me so when you're introduce with the twins it won't look weird with you holding 3, 4 month old babies in your arms." Lily said as she took Ezra from me. Then she have me a hug and left in to the room. I wait for 10 minutes before I hear my signal to enter the room. "I would like to welcome your new princess and her two daughters, princess Aria, with Jillian and Ashlyn Manchester." I walk up on stage with my girls and hand them over to Jake so I can do my part of the coronation with his dad. "Do you Aria Faye Lynn Manchester swear to do no wrong by the people?" "I do." "Do you promise to be fair in all affairs and that you will never betray the royal family?" "I do." I reply the Jake comes up and hands the girls to his dad Nick.
"Aria do you promise not to just use me then leave me?"
"Of course Jacob why would I do that."
"Do you realize your responsibilities as a princess and a mother?"
"I do."
"I would like to welcome Princess Aria to the royal family along with all of her children." Jake says and then we get of stage each carrying a twin and head back to his mother and start talking when I see Hunter looking over at us. He smiles at me then looks at the queen and sees Ezra. I'm screwed.

Hunters POV-
I am heading to a royal meeting that all high ranking wolves have to attend I wonder what it's about. When the upper ranks in my pack and me get there we are told to go to the ballroom and take a seat. I see the queen walk in with a little boy in her arms about the same age as the twins that's weird. I ignore it when I hear them announce Aria and the twins names and what this meeting is about. No this can't happen she can't become princess she is my mate mine not Jacobs. The king starts the ceremony which is just having Aria promising some stuff about her role. I look behind her and se Jacob holding my daughter playing with them. That should be me with MY mate and MY kids not him. After the king is done Jacob steps up and grabs her hands and says something about her staying with him and not using him and stuff like that then the King makes the announcement that she is now the princess and the meeting is over. I see Aria walk over to the queen with Jillian in her arms. At least I think it's Jillian I can't tell. I see her look over to me I smile then look over to the queen and notice how much the little boy she is holding looks like Aria.
*************************************

Ok so I was gonna end it here but I haven't updated in a while I will continue
*************************************
(Still Hunters POV)
I walk up to the group and look at my girls and smile.
"Hey Aria, queen Lily who's baby is that?" I ask them they look at each other and Aria nods.
"This is my aunts son and my aunt asked me watch him while she went on vacation with her mate to bond so I said I would take him." Aria tells me. Ok that explains why he looks like her. "Ok well I have got to get going bye." I wave the wave back and then leave. I have a feeling that this won't be the last time I will see him and I still feel as tho she is hiding something from me.

Aria's POV-
Thank goddess he's gone my aunt knows about Ezra and so does her mate and the agreed to help me keep him a secret I feel bad about it but can't do nothing about it. After everyone leaves me Jake and the triplets head up stairs and change into more comfortable clothes these next few years are gonna be interesting.
*************************************
Ok so I got my phone back don't know for how long updates on all my books will not be long or be updated often b/c I have school and sports 6 days of the week for 2-4 hours a day so sorry about that but please
Vote

Comment

Follow

Wolf🐾🐾