The fight (Ashlyns POV) (16)

Ashlyn's POV-
I wake up and here mommy and daddy Jake fighting. I look over and see Jilly sleeping.
"Jay are you up. Sissy wake up." I whisper she doesn't respond and I try not to cry. Like when my real daddy ditched us to hang out with some girl.
"I KNOW YOU WILL THATS HOW YOU GOT PREGNANT AT 16 WITH THE TRIPLETS ONLY WHORES GET PREGNANT AT 16!" I hear Jake yell I yell and sit in the middle of my bed crying with a blanket wrapped around me. A few minuets later mommy comes in and I am still crying.
Baby what's wrong?"
"I heard you and daddy arguing and him say that you were a bad name and it was are fault." I cry.
"Shh. Calm down ok he was just mad you me and your brother and sister are going to stay a grandmas for awhile ok."
"Otay momma" I reply and mommy walks over to Jillian's bed tries to wake her up but realized sissy wasn't gonna wake up, but starts to shake her lightly.
"Come on wake up we're going to grandmas house baby girl." Mommy says to her she rolls over in her sleep Mommy tries a few more times then gives up. She looks over to me and Ezra and we are playing with the suit cases. She pick up Jillian and grabs their suit cases.
"Can you two bring you own stuff to the car for mommy." We nod and we walk downstairs where we see Jake, I try to hid behind Ezra
"Finally your leaving with those three brats." Jake says. A maid walks by and mommy stops her.
"Can you please take them to my car and can you carry Jillian please?" She nods grabs Jillian and we follow her out side. She buckles us in are car seats and puts my and Ezra's stuff in the very back. Mommy come out a little while later and we start to drive and bubba and Jilly are both asleep and soon after so am I.
-------------------——-----------------------------
Ok guys here is what was going through Ashlyn's mind during that fight. She sounds older because she is an duel alpha pup and they grow physically and mentally quicker than a normal human or wolf. So please let me know if you want more different POVS and who do you think Hunter was with last time the triplets where there? Please
Vote
Comment
  Follow

Wolf🐾🐾