Triplets first birthday (13)

Ok I don't feel like writing what happens in between the ceremony and here and it would have been boring also pic of the triplets above
Song is picture to burn cover
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria's POV

Today my kids turn one and Hunter is gonna come get them tomorrow well the girls. I have got to figure out a way to keep Ezra a secret for a little bit longer, I cant let Hunter take him from me. Jake and I have gotten engaged and are mated. I have found out I'm pregnant, but haven't told anyone. Tomorrow I am telling Hunter about me and Jake, and tell Jake tonight that I'm pregnant. Right know I am packing the girls bags for their dad's house when Jake walks in.

"What are you keeping from me?" Jake asks, you see I have been avoiding him the past 2 days and he knows that's what I do when I hide something.

"Nothing Jake." I respond

"Ya and pigs fly."

"I....I....I'm.."

"Your what"

"I'mpregnantanditsyours"

"What? slow down."

"I'm.. Pregnant and its yours." I tell him looking at the ground nervous about what he's gonna think. He doesn't say anything just stares at me. "I understand if you don't want it. You just wanted to know and I hate lying to you." I started rambling.

"Aria... I do want it but are you ready for another pup, you are still hiding Ezra from his dad and all." He tells me and I understand what he is saying but I want this pup. "A are you sure that you want this pup." He asks me all I can do is nod my head yes. He scoops me up in a hug. "We need to tell are parents and you are telling your brothers I am not being stupid and getting beat up by them." Jake says and I understand why I agree then head up stairs to pack the girls stuff for when their dad comes and gets them tomorrow. They can walk pretty well and are still learning how to talk but and say basic words they know that Jake isn't their dad but they still call him dada or daddy. After I'm done packing I take the triplets down to their party, this should be fun for them. I forgot one thing Hunter can come to their birthday, till I saw him. It was time for presents and went to put the girls down to start handing them presents while Jake was about to do the same till I saw Hunter and leaned over to Jake to mind link his mom to come grab Ezra and for him to not put him down. I see Hunter look over at us and start walking towards us just as Jakes mom grabs Ezra and walks off.

"Hey Aria why was Ezra up here?" Hunter says to me then looks at the girls "Happy birthday baby girls daddy loves you both." He says to the twins they look up at him and giggle.

"Dada, Dada, Momma." Ashlyn giggles pointing to Hunter, me and Jake. Hunter gives me a weird look and I shrug it off.

"Hunter Ezra was up here because my aunt asked me to watch him while she helped out. Jake was holding him and had to have his mom come and get him." I lie through my teeth Hunter seems convinced and leaves the topic alone. After they girls open their presents and had cake and ice cream I had some people take Ezra's presents out of the room and into his to be opened tomorrow after the twins leave. After the party I take the twins upstairs and put them to bed then head to bed my self, and fell asleep wondering if I should tell Hunter about Ezra.

-------------------------------------------------------Dream-------------------------------------------------------

I was at a birthday party and I realized it was the triplets fourth birthday I hear little footsteps running towards me yelling momma and turn to see Ezra and he looked scared.

"what's wrong baby." I ask him he looks behind him and I follow his gaze and see Hunter standing their looking pissed off.

"Mamma what does he mean by momma I thought he was your aunts kid." Hunter say deathly calm.

"Mamma what's sissies daddy talking about?" Ezra asks me

"Hunter can we not ruin the girls birthday and talk about this later." I tell him ignoring Ezra's question. The girls then come into the room and hug their dad.

"Happy birthday Ezra." The twins say at the same time. shit this is bad.

"Happy birthday sissies." Ezra replies

-------------------------------------------------------End Dream-------------------------------------------------

I wake up to my phone going off and get up. I head down to the twins room and grab their bags and take them down stairs then head back upstairs to get the girls ready to go to their dads. I keep thinking about the dream and wondering if its going to come true.

"Hey Aria I will have them back on time ok and don't worry I will be careful with them. Hunter says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ok" I say then hand him the girls "bye babies mommy loves you both." I say then watch as Hunter puts them into his car and drives away. This is going to be a really hard to do once the triplets can talk in full sentences.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this is a little bit late but want to thank you guys on all of the reads. This book has over 1,000 total and want to say that's amazing. So please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Wolf