Ch. 33 Father and Daughter

Hello everyone!! :) it's been a while huh? I want to apologize for making you guys wait so long! i've just had so much going on with school. and then i had writers block which sucked big time! :\ but the good thing is i'm finally updating! :) i don't think the next update will be such a long of a wait. i mean spring break is coming up so i will try updating by then. I want to thank all my new followers (cause apperantly you guys aren't my fans anymore no you're my followers which in my opinioin is dumb cause what are we twitter? No offense tothose who like it! lol) i'm sorry if i followed you back but didnt write you a thank you message but the only reason i didn't was becuse Wattpad won't let me cause its being stricter about messages. anyways! i want to thank you all for you're patience and i hope you guys are still with me and haven't gave up on me! one more thing before i shut up! i want to say you guys are awesome! thank you so much for your support! for reading, commenting, voting, following! it means a lot! anyways i don't own anything except the stuff i make up Stephenie Meyer own eveything! BTW this is all BPOV. and i'm sure by the title of this chapter you know what's going to happen ;) oh yeah! before you read just know i don't know anything about doctors and stuff on here will probably sound unrealistic but just bear with me lol.

Hope you enjoy!

And here's were i left you guys hanging (sorry about that last cliffhanger!) :

BPOV

There was a beeping noise near me; it was very annoying. Why didn’t anyone turn it off?

I heard someone say something which scared me, who was in my room? I tried opening my eyes but they wouldn’t cooperate with me. 

I was getting very frustrated. What was wrong with me? Why couldn’t I open my eyes? And why was the whole right side of my body hurting?

Finally after what seemed like forever my eyes open slowly looking around the room. The walls were a pale greenish color and there were some chairs and a TV in my room. This wasn’t my room. I realized there was someone else in the room. So took my eyes away from the room and looked in front of me to see Edward and Alice looking at me worriedly but also in anticipation.

“Bella...” Edward sighed in relief and came over to grab my hand and kissed it.

I smiled up at him. As I tried sitting up I winced at that pain that radiated all over my left side.

“You shouldn’t try moving to much love.” Edward said as he gently helped me lay back down.

“What…” I started to say but my voice was very scratchy, so I cleared my throat and started again, “What…happened to me?” I asked my voice still kind of hoarse.

Edward looked at Alice warily.

“Do you not remember?” Alice asked.

I shook my head.

“You were in a car accident with Charlie.” She said warily.

“What? Is he okay? How did it happen? When did it happen? How long have I been here?” I asked freaking out.

How could I not remember getting in a car accident?

“Bella, love I need you to breathe.” Edward said his hand grabbing my face so I could look at him.

Looking at his gorgeous face with his breath in my face helped me relax immediately. 

“Good girl.” He whispered before kissing me on my forehead.

He pulled back and I went to look at Alice for answers, but she was gone.

“Where’s Alice?” I asked.