Ch. 9 Date

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry i haven't upload in a while! Thank you for your patience i appreciate it! I'm so excited that I just finally finished writing chapter nine. It feels good to upload :)  Okay I want to say that now that school is about to start I might not be able to upload as often, but i'm going to try  to at least upload once a week, if not i'm sorry.  I don't know when i'm going to upload next, but hopefully soon... I also want to thank you guys for your support and for all of you new fans and readers. It gets me excited to have more people read my story. It would be nice if you guys would recomend my story to other people I would appreciate it to get more fans and readers :) Anyways Stephenie Meyer owns everything.

Here's chapter 9, hope you guys enjoy! :)

Comment and Vote please!! :)

Bella’s POV

I kept looking at the clock every second waiting for it to be time to get up and take a shower. It was only 5am; I was not going to wait until 8 like Vivian said. No I was going to get up earlier. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to fall back asleep I was too anxious. I don’t know why I was so anxious to see him, he was just another guy.  I was going to have to be very careful, who knew what he was planning. I couldn’t trust anyone, well except for Vivian, Angela, Victoria, and Anne; my family, but something deep inside me told me maybe I could trust him. I couldn’t let that feeling get to me, it was dangerous.  Again thoughts of yesterday kept running to my head. His hands on my body, me sitting on his lap, his golden brown eyes, his muscular body, his face near mine, his sweet breath against my face, his lips so close to mine…Why couldn’t I get him out of my mind? This was starting to get a little weird.  Maybe I should cancel our date and stay as far away from him as possible. Maybe then things would start making sense again. I couldn’t though. I was already counting the hours to see him. This feeling scared me. This was all going so fast for me. Maybe I should tell him to just stay here in the house and take it slow. We could watch a movie or something, I don’t know. After thinking it through for a while I decided that’s what I was going to do, ask him to take this slower…

I stayed in bed and it was a little past 7, so I decided to get up and take a shower. When I walked back into my room Vivian was sitting on my bed in her pajamas with a big smile on her face.

“Good morning.” Vivian said.

“Good morning.” I replied.

“So are you ready for me to beautify you even more that you already are?”

“Ha! You’re funny and I guess I am.”

“Okay let’s start with your hair. I’m going to blow dry it and then curl it up just a bit.”

“Okay its fine by me, just don’t do anything too fancy.  I think I’m going to ask him that we should just take it easy and stay here and watch a movie or something.”

“Why?!” She demanded.

“Because I feel like this is going too fast.” I confessed.

“Bella, what have I told you?” She asked waiting for me to answer her, but I didn’t.

“I told you to let go of the past. I told you that guy was a…”

“Stop! Just please stop. I don’t want to talk about that.” I said. I couldn’t stop myself from the memories; his hands running down my body trying to take my clothes off, him hurting me… I shivered at the memory.  I had to get distracted before I started crying. Vivian saw it too so she started distracting me.