Ch. 15 Gone

Hey guy!! how are you guys?  hope all of you guys had a great Christmas! :) I want to thank  and welcome all of my new fans. Thanks for fanning and joining me in this journey! I also want to thank the rest of you that have bee following my story for a while now all of you guys are amazing! haha :) anyways here's the next chapter hope you guys like it and i think i might post and author's note soon, so please read it when i do post it, it will be important, don't worry it's nothing bad :) anyways i do not own anything Stephenie Meyer is the genious behind Twilight :)

Comment/Vote please!

and

Hope you enjoy!!! :D

Previously on Moonlight:

I yawned tired.

“You’re tired love, you should go sleep.” Edward said sweetly.

“You’re probably right.” I said sleepily.

“Go inside. Is it okay if we talk tomorrow?” He said sounding nervous.

“Um sure…What time?” I asked wondering what he wanted to talk about.

“Noon?” he asked unsure.

“Sound good.” I said with a yawn.

He chuckled, “Goodnight love.” He said kissing my forehead.

I sighed and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him on the lips softly.

 He kissed me back, but soon pulled away.

 “See you tomorrow love.” He said giving me his crooked smile.

I smiled back and walked inside and upstairs to my room.

Beside all the Jacob and Mike craziness, I still had a good night. I thought as I took a shower.

Once I was done I put on my pajamas and brushed my teeth then headed to bed.

I wonder what Edward wanted to talk about that made him all nervous. I guess I would find out tomorrow.

Why did I have a feeling that something bad was going to happen?

Bella’s POV

I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is brightness. I groaned and closed my eyes again and rolled over to the side not wanting to get up yet.

I reached out to my bedside table for my phone to check the time. Once I found it, I brought my phone up to my face and saw that it was eleven.

“Crap!” I said and got out bed quickly.

Edward was going to be here in an hour and I wasn’t even ready!

I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair. I ran back to my room and into my closet and grabbed the first thing I saw. It was a gray tank top and some dark skinny jeans and my converse, I grabbed my sweater too and ran downstairs to eat breakfast real quick.

“Look who decided to get up?” Vivian said smirking at me.

I looked over at her where she was standing by the stove making food.

I rolled my eyes at her.

“You could have waken me up you know.”

She ignored my comment and handed me a plate of eggs with bacon on the side. “Here eat up so I can put on a little eyeliner on you.”