Ch. 6 First Sight

Here's the next  chapter! i really enjoyed wrting this chapter, it made me happy. This is my longest chapter so far i hope it makes up since the last 2 chapters were short. I decided to write this chapter twice once in Bella's and then in Edward's i would like u  guys to know what they were both thinking. Edward's pov of this chapter will probably be up tomorrow or on Thursday idk yet. I do not own anything, Stephenie Meyer does.

Comment and vote! :)

Enjoy!!

Bella’s POV

It was finally Friday today and I was super happy! I had a lot of reasons to be happy:  First of all I wasn’t sick anymore, second of all I wasn’t going to have Victoria, Vivian, or Anne all over me trying to make sure I was okay (I hated being taken care of), and lastly I got to go to work today. Not that I wanted to, but it was better than staying home lying in bed all day.

“So Bella…are u excited to finally go back tonight?” Vivian asked while eating her cereal.

“Oh yeah, I’m dying to go back!” I said sarcastically.

She laughed. “You should be excited! The show is in celebration of your recovery.”

“Ugh! Don’t remind me!” I hated the fact that Victoria was celebrating my recovery by making us all dress up tonight in costumes. She was forcing me to dress up as a naughty nurse. Ugh!

“I hate that we have to wear costumes!” I whined.

“Well I’m excited because I get to be a naughty cop! C’mon it will be fun! Cheer up Bella!”

I sighed. I so wasn’t looking forward to tonight.

As I drove up to The Big Bang Angela was already there leaning against her car waiting for us. Once Angela spotted us she waved. Vivian and I got out of my red Chevrolet truck and Angela ran towards me.

“Bella I’ve missed you so much! How do you feel?” She said while hugging me. She sounded like she was going to cry.

“Angela you act like you haven’t seen me in months!” I said with a chuckled.

“Well it feels that way. It’s good that you’re back and boy to I have to tell you both something!”

“What is it?” Vivian asked.

“Well we had new student s on Wednesday at school and well they were beautiful! I had never seen people so gorgeous! I couldn’t stop starring at them…” She kept gushing over them. Her describing the new students made me think of Dr. Carlisle Cullen, it fit his description perfectly. Vivian and I looked at each other I guess we were both thinking the same thing.

“Wow Angela! They probably think you’re a creeper!” Vivian said laughing. I looked at Angela and she looked embarrassed, so I slapped Vivian on the arm.

“Hey!” she complained and I gave her a warning look.

“Let’s go in and get ready for tonight.” I said.

We walked in and Victoria called me over.

“Are you ready for tonight? Are you sure you feel well enough?”

I sighed in frustration. “Yes I’m ready and yes I feel well enough.”

“Okay just making sure…so tonight we have a guy who is having a bachelor party and I need you to dance on him for a while.”

“Okay. Will he be sitting in the seat upfront?”

“Yes. Now go and get ready.”

“Okay see ya.”