Ch. 13 The Cullen's

HEY GUYS!!!! omg! it's been a while! i hope u guys are all doing well and have had a nice thanksgiving  break! So have you guys watch Breaking Dawn? AMAZING/ BEST MOVIE EVER!!! hahaha!! what ya guys think about it? anyways thank you guys so much for commenting and voting! i appreaciate rading your comments! if u guys have any ideas dont hesitate to tell me! :) anywasy i won't talk much today cause i know you guys are excited to read this next chapter. I do apologize if the beggining is kind of slow but it is necessary becasue soemthing will be happening soon. Dun dun dun! hahaha! anyways i do not own anything. Oh yeah and whoever comment's first will have the next chapter dedicated to them! :)

Please comment\ vote!

ENJOY!!  :D

Bella’s POV

The next morning I woke up with the events of the previous day flooding into my mind. It was hard to believe that everything that happen and was said was true. Edward was a… vampire… and for some reason I wasn’t scared for my life. I trusted him… I must be weird because most people would have ran away screaming in panic, but then again I’m not “most people” I have been through a lot of crap in my life to be normal.

I felt guilty that I hadn’t told Edward the truth yet, but I wasn’t ready yet…at least I didn’t think so…

I sighed… why did everything have to be so complicated in my life? But then I thought maybe I’m the one making it complicated. I didn’t know I was too confused and scared. Although I’m pretty much one hundred percent sure that Edward would never harm me…

I groaned and decided it was time to get out of bed. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and found all the girls up.

“Good morning girls.” I greeted.

“Good morning to you too Bella.” Victoria greeted.

“So…How was your date with Edward? Did you guys get to second base?” Vivian asked wagging her eyebrow at me.

I was going to kill her!

“Shut up Vivian!” I growled at her.

“Ooooh! That sounds like a yes!”

“Whatever we didn’t do anything but hike and talk. Hear me out nothing happened.” I said slowly trying to get it to process in her brain.

“Uh huh sure! So tell us about it!” she demanded excitedly.

“Firstly you’re impossible, secondly I just did. It was fun if that’s what you wanted to know.” I said starting to get frustrated.

“Ooooh!! You just said fun! So that means you guys were up to doing the dirty!”

“Vivian, that’s quite enough! Leave poor Bella alone. She said she didn’t do anything with him and we believe her.” Anne said.

Vivian looked down embarrassed. Yeah that’s what you get!

 “Thank you Anne. I’m glad you believe me.”

“Anytime Bella.” She said with a smile and came over and gave me a hug. I hugged her right back appreciating that she had my back.

“Hey now! I believe you too Bella.” Victoria said.

We all laughed at her and her expression. She felt left out…

“Come here and join our hug sis!” Anne said excitedly.

She came over and the three of us were hugging tightly. We looked up to see Vivian looking sad and looking down at the floor avoiding our stares. I felt bad now because I knew that this brought memories of her life with her parents; the whole being left out and not caring about her.